Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Re: Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Sun Feb 03, 2019 7:14 am
Quang N Quiq replies?I have emailed them so many times the last 2 days and they didn't help,they asked me to upload a video of my issue and send it to them and still waiting from yesterday to reply,i ask so many times for help in their facebook page and they didn't even reply,since yesterday i start a topic about our issues on android and noone replies,cmon bro i've paid money and i have a good progress and over 1100 hours on this game and after last update i can't play and none of them help
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:26 pm
A screenshot of my game issues
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-34-12-558_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-01-12-34-12-558_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg (431.54 KiB) Viewed 99 times
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:27 pm
Screenshot
Attachments
Screenshot_2019-02-02-07-47-12-204_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg
Screenshot_2019-02-02-07-47-12-204_com.gameloft.android.ANMP.GloftM5HM-01.jpeg (566.96 KiB) Viewed 101 times
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:30 pm
And the game stuck in campain missions when i tap on the screen,they still didn't reply on their Facebook page,the t didn't reply in this forum and they didn't reply on my last emails from customers care either
no avatar

Boomhower30x

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 1:51 pm
The 31 day log in rewards has stopped after the update i have been on every day. Those 500 credits would be handy to have. What can be done?
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:25 pm
[quote="BeerVampire"]Can't play[/quote]

Hey BeerVampire,

What's wrong? Can you please explain?

Thanks!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Mon Feb 04, 2019 3:36 pm
Greetings all,

@Boomhower30x - please try to reach out to Customer Care from your in-game button. They can find out what happened and restore your loss.

@Ironblood MC5 - have you tried lining your social account? Does this help take you back to your initial progress?

@laxxzilla3222 - frequent crashes may be caused by corrupt data. Have you tried re-installing the game by any chance?

P. S. Please always keep in mind that, even though we do our best to read and reply to everyone, it sometimes might take a little while (especially during the weekends). We appreciate your patience during the busiest of times.
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 04, 2019 5:32 pm
Lina from gameloft I can't do anything from my account cause anywhere i tap on screen the game forces me to play campaign missions and then in campaign missions there is nothing to do,anywhere i tap it stucks there and freezing
no avatar

BoomPa

Windows PC

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:55 pm
Why do I have to click on “claim” three times in order to claim each daily reward.That’s just as redundant as scrolling thru “activities completed” at the end of each match.
no avatar

JUNLIN YUYU

Google Play (Android)

Thu Feb 07, 2019 10:54 am
Ironblood MC5 wrote:
Hi all, unfortunately after last update i did yesterday I can't play the game,when connect to the game the game send me automatically to campaign missions without any option to do anything,no option appears and can't to anything,so sad,i have pay for this game but so many problems,is anyone having the same issue?Sorry for my English guys