Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Re: Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:08 am
I have over 1100 hours on this game and im vip5 ....i've paid for this game but where is gameloft when we have an issue,they didn't help ,not even in this forum they did not reply,after the update i can't play this game,when i connect the only option is to play campaign missions and when you i go to campaign missions there is no option to play or do anything,i can't even go to my profile,so sad and im so pissed off
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Sat Feb 02, 2019 4:41 pm
Probably, you Kuang are right and I am the only one who has such an opinion. In my opinion, the overwhelming majority of forum participants are either newcomers or those players who do not succeed in the game. That is why the forum has so many "ingenious" proposals for the balance of the game, the weakening of weapons (which the "generators" of ideas obviously do not have) and the reinforcement of the weapons that they have, as well as the requirements of additional cores, and preferences for beginners. That is why there are so many discussions on the forum about those cosmetic updates that developers offer. There are no people on the forum who support me in that the only thing that the game needs and what to get from the developers is the introduction of cruel and uncompromising measures to combat dishonest players, cheaters and hackers. In my opinion, only this interferes with the game, the rest is the little things that the real player does not pay attention to.
I remain (as you deigned to say) the only one who has an opinion different from yours.
no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 6:14 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Probably, you Kuang are right and I am the only one who has such an opinion. In my opinion, the overwhelming majority of forum participants are either newcomers or those players who do not succeed in the game. That is why the forum has so many "ingenious" proposals for the balance of the game, the weakening of weapons (which the "generators" of ideas obviously do not have) and the reinforcement of the weapons that they have, as well as the requirements of additional cores, and preferences for beginners. That is why there are so many discussions on the forum about those cosmetic updates that developers offer. There are no people on the forum who support me in that the only thing that the game needs and what to get from the developers is the introduction of cruel and uncompromising measures to combat dishonest players, cheaters and hackers. In my opinion, only this interferes with the game, the rest is the little things that the real player does not pay attention to.
I remain (as you deigned to say) the only one who has an opinion different from yours.

Yeah, because an assault rifle with full arm pen, the rate of fire of a smg, and the accuracy of a pistol is not unbalanced in any way.

poopbox

Windows PC

Sat Feb 02, 2019 8:39 pm
@Medicine Head

I've been playing on and off since MC5 became F2P. Saying that only "players who don't succeed at the game" (your words not mine) ask for weapon balancing is just blatantly ignorant.

The reason people around here want weapon tuning is not because they're bad, but it makes the game less enjoyable. Like look at the pre-patch LGR back in 2015/2016 (sheesh that was a while back). The whole map was filled with RPGs and everyone was mindlessly spamming it. It was NOT fun. In fact, many people HAD to have a heavy class with an LGR just to compete because it absolutely destroyed anybody in its way. Hence GL had to nerf it so that the game was more playable, and that players didn't have to suffer a whole match hearing explosions and a shaky screen.

And yes, I don't like that "if you can't beat them, join them" idea. It just ruins the fun. If the game forces you to use certain weapons to make it enjoyable, then it's not the player's fault.

We aren't even just asking for nerfs. We've been asking for plenty of buffs. The Support class has been completely useless for almost 2 years now, and almost 80% of all the weapons are not viable. Heck, even some of the prestige weapons are complete dogsh*t, like the prestige SMGs. Weapon balancing in this game is just straight trash.

I agree that hackers and cheaters need to be stopped but we've been asking of this since the very start of the game and GL has done nothing about it.
[INITIATE_SHUTDOWN_SEQUENCE]
... 3 ...
... 2 ...
... 1 ...

no avatar

Ss88

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:20 pm
sorry if it's not the right section, nowhere can I find the answer to my question, how many life points does the character have? 100? 200? other question, each class has I points yourself life points? or does the heavy class have more? I do not understand why they decided to keep this parameter hidden ...
no avatar

Ss88

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 10:54 pm
Thx poopbox! 👍👍👍
no avatar

Hate mc5 errors

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:54 pm
Since the update i cant play anymore. Theres a topic about this im not the only one. It keeps loading the tutorial when i need to equip assault then upgrade the first skill but im lvl 100 so cant do that. Im stuck. Tried contacting in 15 ways now no reply to nothing.
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:26 am
Guys i started a topic about the issues we have after last update but nobody from gameloft reply,what is the purpose of that forum if they are not helping or at least replying,so sad,so many people can't play after the update,we have spend money and when we need them nobody help's us,nice gameloft

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:49 am
You can't expect quick replies in a forum, you know...
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

laxxzilla3222

Windows PC

Sun Feb 03, 2019 5:54 am
On Steam / Pc i load up the game loading screen comes up just fine then it crashes and brings me back to my desktop if anyone is having this issue