Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Re: Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:05 pm
There are two categories of players - 1st is those who are waiting for new weapons, armor and maps from updating, 2nd are those who want everything at once or those who want to equalize everyone (these are beginners or just lazy players).
The balance of the game, in my opinion, is that characters with "light" weapons move quickly and have average weapon damage and characters with heavy weapons (shotgun, sniper) who must move slowly (as for example, Commander with a shield) and have high damage weapons.
Balance weapons, in my opinion, is the strengthening of weapons from T1 to weapons "prestige" as the most powerful.
In my opinion, it is categorically impossible to make "prestigious" weapons weaker than any other - all the meaning and attractiveness of "prestigious" weapons are lost.
The forum has a lot of talk about the imbalance of the game. I do not think so, in my opinion the game is balanced. I want to remind the forum participants that when the Marauder class appeared, almost everyone claimed that it was a useless class. Now the same forum members whine that the class is too strong and they require a weakening of the class.
Unfortunately (in my opinion) most of the forum participants are either novices or those who win little (I hope I put it correctly).
There is one main condition under which all talk about the balance of the game and weapons and other trifles loses all meaning - these are dishonest players. As long as they are in the game, there is no point in talking about any balance. The developers mask the absence of a fight with dishonest players and give us the weakening of a class, the strengthening of a weapon, the discussion about updates. In the presence of a huge number of cheaters and hackers in the game, all these conversations have no meaning, as well as meaningless updates, camouflage and masks.
Unfortunately, in my opinion, the developers simply do not want to fight dishonest players because developers and dishonest players, cheaters and hackers are the same (in my opinion).

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Thu Jan 31, 2019 11:26 pm
I know one thing that myself never said the whole class needs to be nerfed, but rather the RoF of the pistols back to where it was (or above that a bit is ok).
It makes absolutely no sense for a pistol to fire faster than an SMG.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Антон кузнецов

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:22 am
Game is reconnecting like 2-3 times straight after this update,plus some red notification on announcement,i already opened it like 12-13 times and nothing new just update 27 patch notes,why is it reconnecting so many times and 60fps also looks distorted
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update 27 Discussions and Reports

Fri Feb 01, 2019 10:47 am
Hey guys,

Quick revision to this thread here - Update 27 should be available on all platforms now!

@Антон кузнецов@Standupbloke, I'll check to find out what happened. When you read this, will you please update me to let me know if it's happening today as well?
We're keeping track on this matter on this thread: https://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=2079&t=674154.
Thanks!
no avatar

Ironblood MC5

Google Play (Android)

Fri Feb 01, 2019 3:04 pm
Hi all, unfortunately after last update i did yesterday I can't play the game,when connect to the game the game send me automatically to campaign missions without any option to do anything,no option appears and can't to anything,so sad,i have pay for this game but so many problems,is anyone having the same issue?Sorry for my English guys

Thaylan

Windows PC

Fri Feb 01, 2019 6:16 pm
Hi Gameloft I liked the update, I do not see the need to bother Marauder (many players can not stand it and get angry at it), I think you should balance the armors more because he is good and one thing I would love would be to reduce the price of the pieces of armor and be able to buy the parts when you want without having to wait a week
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
that's all thank you (:

poopbox

Windows PC

Fri Feb 01, 2019 7:33 pm
For the Marauder the PISTOLS should have a much lower RoF. The SMGs are in good shape, but there should be slower firing, hard hitting weapons.

Or make the crosshairs bigger, like MUCH bigger. The Grinder should be winning these mid-range fights. Maybe I'm trash, but I have a feeling I'm not the only one that feels this way.
[INITIATE_SHUTDOWN_SEQUENCE]
... 3 ...
... 2 ...
... 1 ...

no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Fri Feb 01, 2019 9:45 pm
In my opinion you are the only one who feels so much.
Again, calls to loosen a weapon are a clear sign and a distinctive feature of either a novice or a player who suffers many failures in the game.
no avatar

BeerVampire

Google Play (Android)

Sat Feb 02, 2019 12:55 am
Can't play
Device: 1+6

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sat Feb 02, 2019 3:09 am
Medicine Head wrote:
In my opinion you are the only one who feels so much.

In my opinion you are the only one who has this kind of opinion.
AR is love, AR is life.