Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

Update 26 grand feedback thread

Wed Jan 09, 2019 3:15 pm
ResaFaye wrote:
Where do I find answers on the operations of the game? Like where is the black market, what do I do with the diamond dust, what the heck is the cores for, how do I get my weapons to a higher level I am stuck on 4 & 5. And so forth and so on . Where is the Help for noobs?
"WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR PLAYERS", BUT WE DON'T WANT TO ANSWER YOU BACK!!!!

Hi ResaFaye,

I'm going to try to answer each question separately. Please let me know if I've covered everything you needed to know. :)

- In order to access the Black Market, you have to click on the Bundles Menu (so you first need to have bundles), then switch on the tab to the far left (you can't miss it, it's called Black Market);

- You use Diamond Dust to buy:
1. Black Market items,
2. Boosters for Booster Events,
3. Blueprints (for this you also have to spend gear tokens).

- Armor Cores offer additional special enhancements and benefits;

- Each weapon can only be upgraded a certain number of times, according to its corresponding Tier (for example, Tier 4 weapons can be upgraded to Mk4). Prestige weapons are an exception to this rule, they have a unique upgrade system and can go up to MK7.

Str8upGamer

Windows PC

Re: Update 26 grand feedback thread

Thu Jan 10, 2019 8:27 pm
update 27 i hope will cure some cancers
no avatar

Leo S. Delati

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:20 am
Yeah, this is the 3rd time I have lost all of my data, after reseting, thinking its me, but really... like every time... It's you.

I'm PEW PEW PEW ouch... and I don't think I'm going to rebuild my data a 4th time...

Goodbye.

ResaFaye

Windows PC

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:34 am
Lina FromGameloft wrote:
ResaFaye wrote:
Where do I find answers on the operations of the game? Like where is the black market, what do I do with the diamond dust, what the heck is the cores for, how do I get my weapons to a higher level I am stuck on 4 & 5. And so forth and so on . Where is the Help for noobs?
"WE LOVE TO HEAR FROM OUR PLAYERS", BUT WE DON'T WANT TO ANSWER YOU BACK!!!!

Hi ResaFaye,

I'm going to try to answer each question separately. Please let me know if I've covered everything you needed to know. :)

- In order to access the Black Market, you have to click on the Bundles Menu (so you first need to have bundles), then switch on the tab to the far left (you can't miss it, it's called Black Market);

- You use Diamond Dust to buy:
1. Black Market items,
2. Boosters for Booster Events,
3. Blueprints (for this you also have to spend gear tokens).

- Armor Cores offer additional special enhancements and benefits;

- Each weapon can only be upgraded a certain number of times, according to its corresponding Tier (for example, Tier 4 weapons can be upgraded to Mk4). Prestige weapons are an exception to this rule, they have a unique upgrade system and can go up to MK7.

***Thank You so much for your  answer. I appractate.****
no avatar

DaBonk

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:27 am
What this game needs in the next updates is better weapon balance, less lag, bug fixes, and less pay to win.

ResaFaye

Windows PC

Mon Jan 14, 2019 11:22 pm
I have a suggestion if there is an assist in a kill both shooters get credit for the kill. I have had players jump in on the kill after I have gotten the kill almost completed, I got the assist the player who jumped in got the kill credit, there is something not right about this picture.
The guy screaming "NOT GOOD ENOUGH", if it can't something good don't say anything at all, if he was in the match I would ram my fist in his mouth along with my best pistol.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Mon Jan 28, 2019 11:11 pm
1. That's how assists in FPS works and it's fine. That's also why we have the term "kill steal", which I think you understand what it means.
2. That's the match announcer you're talking about there...not a player.
AR is love, AR is life.
no avatar

Vahid0541

Google Play (Android)

Re: New update up and running!

Tue May 21, 2019 5:41 pm
A$$A$$IN wrote:
Updated and BR Mode has disappeared or put in unknown location. Still have an Energy bar! Constant reconnecting. And the ads still cannot complete transaction, sorry. Full armor camo can be seen now on lowest graphics setting, that's a plus. I heard Christmas music but it disappeared to none.
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Mon May 27, 2019 2:37 am
A sad, laggy little game. So sad.
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Mon May 27, 2019 3:05 pm