Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Lina FromGameloft

Community Manager

Windows PC

New update up and running!

Wed Dec 19, 2018 1:23 pm
Hi there,

@Xeramic, thanks for pointing that out. 😊 I'm adding the Patch Notes for you guys, here below.

You should know that for the purpose of encouraging even more suggestions and feedback, the title of this thread is changing to "Update 26 grand feedback thread". We want to know what all of you think. 😊

Update 26 patch notes

Update 26 is is here just in time to combat the cold with a brand new suit and lava doused weapons. Looking to travel to warmer place? Visit the updated locations on the Battle Royale island!
Battle Royale Beta 2.0

Map Changes

Most major areas on the Map have received a facelift or a complete redesign. We invite you to visit the new Airport terminal, Harbor, Lighthouse, Temple(previously Southern Road), Cliff Houses(previously South Village) and Fortress(previously Fort).

Customization

A new Hub is now available in the Battle Royale menu. Here you can customize the look of your character with a growing selection of Masks, Torso pieces, Leggings, and Full Body suits. Make sure to check out the shop weekly as new items will be available.

Royale Currency is used to purchase customizations for your Battle Royale character in the Battle Royale shop.

Royale Currency can be obtained as an end of Battle Royale match reward or purchased through the dedicated shop.

Armor

Armor suits found on the map have been converted to vests. The vests offer the same protection values as before but are now destroyed once the armor HP bar is depleted.

Attachments

Attachments for weapons can now be found and picked up on the map, allowing you to tailor your weapon specs to the situation.

Picking up attachments is done by walking over them, as you would for health packs and speed boosters, or looting them from eliminated players.

Once picked up, press and hold the weapon selection button to access the weapon customization menu and select your desired attachment.

Attachment list:

Muzzles: Flash Hider, Muzzle Brake, Suppressor

Scopes: Red Dot, High MOA RDS, AIM ACOG

Grips: Fast, Light, Heavy

Magazines: Medium, Large

New Tier 4 ArmorSuit -Atlas

Named after The Titan who defied the Gods, The ATLAS ARMOR was made specifically to suit the needs of a defender in a fast combat environment. As with Atlas's fate, the defender's job is one of carrying the burden of others on himself.

Headgear bonus: +5 Armor Penetration

Explosive protection:25%

Projectile protection: 27%

3 Core Slots: Offensive, Utility, Universal

New camos and blazing weapons

Desert Hail- Marauder Hans&Gret exclusive camo, a rare piece taken out of the Museum

Universal camos for weapons and armor-Indoor Sports, Future winter, Future war

Get these classic weapons on fire with the animated lava cover:

Assault T7- Pr39

Sniper T7 - BSW77

Bounty Hunter T7- ERG 10

Sapper T7 -WES

Misc
- Marauder weapon animations tweaked resulting in a smoother gun-play

-antihacking measures

- bug fixes

- Get in the Christmas mood with the holiday sound theme. Dress up as Santa and mark the naughtiest with bullet HO HO holes!
no avatar

BeerVampire

Google Play (Android)

Re: Update 26 grand feedback thread

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:45 am
HOW TO PLAY ????? Crash! Disconnect! Gameloft sucks.
Device: 1+6

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Thu Dec 20, 2018 3:44 pm
Another update, another disappointment and even lesser interest to get back to the game. Updated and had a look of these new armors and holy F! Who actually sees and approves these designs for MC5? The designs are awful and make no sense with the "Modern Combat" theme.
Why do we need more armor designs in the game when all the focus can actually be moved towards a better anti-hack, report, and game patching system.
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss
no avatar

BeerVampire

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 12:59 am
Wtf is wrong with Gameloft. Can't even keep the game running. The added content is trash.

Hitting rock bottom, Gameloft devs manfully get out the pickaxes and start swinging.
Device: 1+6

A$$A$$IN

Google Play (Android)

USA (Ohio)

Fri Dec 21, 2018 7:37 pm
Another quick update. What was that one for?
aka: Hedbashur, Big 'orra, Jason P.   
Dogtag: 2d746  *  Prior Dogtag: 0b524

BR absent after update + fresh install.

Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:01 am
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m finding the Marauder’s tier 8 Hans&Grets to be a melting machine and far superior to the top tier Cass&Poll. I never gave it a look-in before. The Marauder is looking like handsome beast right now.
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
- Voltaire

poopbox

Windows PC

Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:41 am
new update isn't even out for WIN10 and it already doesn't look great. They should really separate MC5 and the BR mode into 2 different games. Addition of BR means they have an excuse to care less about regular multiplayer.

Recently I've been seeing more and more hackers on PC...and of course nothing is being done about it.
no longer a n00b
no avatar

Xeramic

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:39 pm
Fªsin8 wrote:
I don’t know if it’s just me, but I’m finding the Marauder’s tier 8 Hans&Grets to be a melting machine and far superior to the top tier Cass&Poll. I never gave it a look-in before. The Marauder is looking like handsome beast right now.

That's correct. If you sum up the power of the weapon by multiplying impact, fire rate and precision you can see that Hänsel Gretel is almost 10 % stronger (obviously it's more, the stats are not appropriate, as often), and both have 100 % armor piercing (Rokk with similar data, but only with 15 % armor piercing) . However, Hänsel Gretel comes with with 27 bullets per round, Cass Poll with 40, so you have to be a good dancer within a bunch of opponents to survive the necessary reload.
no avatar

Xeramic

Apple (iOS)

Sat Dec 22, 2018 2:41 pm
poopbox wrote:
new update isn't even out for WIN10 and it already doesn't look great. They should really separate MC5 and the BR mode into 2 different games. Addition of BR means they have an excuse to care less about regular multiplayer.

Recently I've been seeing more and more hackers on PC...and of course nothing is being done about it.

The update is pure trash, and no error got corrected. BUT it seems that some anti cheat measures show some impact, very most of the so-called "strong" players dropped sharply. Not all, so I assume different hack code sources - one got outdated, the other not.

Totally agree about BR. It's annoying, BTW.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sat Dec 22, 2018 9:39 pm
I finally bought enough crap to make VIP 10. Now can I vote to get Berserker Rage put on the Event list? Oh, and a 5th core for Paragon at VIP 10. Is that too much to ask?
g4626e