Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Thu Feb 06, 2020 8:54 pm
Unfortunately, we are losing a respected Noobat.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:50 am
Medicine Head wrote:
Unfortunately, we are losing a respected Noobat.

we? Who do you mean by "we are" ? Do not tell me that it is the mental damage of your brain right?,Oh my does it affect you to this degree? It is really a sad thing. You are in a very late stage. Capital F for paying respect.

hahaha did you really believe that capital was for respect it's for fuc* you retar* with capital F hahaha.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:30 pm
Dear Noobat ​​(aka the dried Terminator), the term "we lose it" is used in medicine when the patient is more likely dead than alive. Unfortunately, this is your fate. Humble yourself and admit that playing MC5 is too difficult for you (given your physical and mental condition). You are unable to accept that the MC5 game is too perfect for you, too well made and well balanced. Do not worry, Dear Noobat, very soon in paradise for the dried Terminators, you can enjoy Tetris - your (and the same "ingenious" players like you) favorite game

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:28 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Dear Noobat ​​(aka the dried Terminator), the term "we lose it" is used in medicine when the patient is more likely dead than alive. Unfortunately, this is your fate. Humble yourself and admit that playing MC5 is too difficult for you (given your physical and mental condition). You are unable to accept that the MC5 game is too perfect for you, too well made and well balanced. Do not worry, Dear Noobat, very soon in paradise for the dried Terminators, you can enjoy Tetris - your (and the same "ingenious" players like you) favorite game

You wrote the same post again here as well, it seems that you suffer from forgetfulness mixed with some illusion as well and who spoke of "we lose it". Why do you speak in plural form? ;if you suffer from mental and psychological problems tell me if you don't have enough money to fix your brain damage tell us we Here are family ,Or maybe you should ask them to put more credit when you **** a gameloft dic*.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:33 pm
He is in a miserable condition suffering from mental problems, instead of treating himself he goes to **** gameloft dic*.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 8:22 pm
Dear Noobat, Your family already knows about your terrifying condition. They are ready for the worst, but you, Dear Noobat, keep hope.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 08, 2020 6:11 am
Medicine Head wrote:
Dear Noobat, Your family already knows about your terrifying condition. They are ready for the worst, but you, Dear Noobat, keep hope.

I like how you are trying to respond despite your mental illness,your line got less and your arrogant expression became smaller ; with your mental illness I expect total meltdown soon.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Feb 22, 2020 7:05 pm
I am sure that someone delusional out there thinks weapon reload is a type of his own personal high unusual skills.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Mon Feb 24, 2020 10:32 am
Notice how he doesn't even care what topic he's on...all he knows is to trying to insult other people like a squeaker.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Tue Feb 25, 2020 5:12 am
If I may, I shall predict Med's answer:

"Dear esteemed Quang, only whiny professors and dead zombie noobat are the ones whining. The game is perfectly made and perfectly balanced, and the only problem is dishonest players."
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235