Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Normal_guy

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Sun Jun 30, 2019 3:20 pm
machoman0276 wrote:
In Ramnoji Temple Rescue stage in Modern combat 5 esport fps game for Android mobile Google Play 

please guide me how to kill the executioner 
how to het multiple kill objective???? 

To kill it ,spam the bullets with your highest damage weapon on it preferably headshots ,crouch and find a safe spot from the firing(usually down the corridor) and always be on move when your magazine empties...

multikill is when you kill 3 or more than 3 enemies under 1.5 seconds ..the npc are one shot headshots so line a spray when 3 of them form a line at  a decent level ..

And most importantly gather enough credits to get either bounty Hunter or sapper class ,their t1 are especially made for noobs
no avatar

MKD

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jul 18, 2019 8:17 am
Hi All,

I completed all the requirements for unlocking chapter 3 in modern combat 5 , but it is not unlocking. I am using Android mobile. The game is working perfectly but the chapter is not unlocking. Could you please help me on that.
no avatar

Ohyea27

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jul 20, 2019 7:56 am
Is there any way to configure the controls when using a controller on android if not please implement one it would allow me to use my ps4 controller with no issues 
thanks

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:11 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Dear Shaman, can you explain how the Sniper can shoot accurately in motion or from the hip. If you follow your logic, the Sniper can (and should) hit the target exclusively from a static position.
So that
for Sniper
- exclude the possibility of shooting in motion or from the hip
- increase recharge time and eliminate automatic fire.
- no bounce
That's fair and true, isn't it.

I disagree. Within the range we're talking about it is actually fairly accurate. I started shooting in the 70's and have done my fair share of hip firing with rifles for fun at the range and even shamefully at one poor (now) headless chickadee in the field (and that's a quarter size target, let alone man size). Any decent rifleman could hip-fire accurately on a man size target to about 100 feet, rapidly and on the move. A little further given time and composure. A really good rifleman (or woman in Annie Oakley's case) can fire instinctually and in fact does not have time to aim (for trick shots) at all. A snap shot is just that and many have come pretty close to mastering it. Look at Byron Fergusson or Jerry Miculek for a few good (contemporary) examples. It is instictive because you fire without aiming with your eyes. You simply fire the same way you would shoot a basket in basketball, by using your bady and the equipment in a controlled purposeful way to bring the elements together...
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Wed Jul 24, 2019 1:48 pm
It’s true that the brain can process a triangle of trajectory, and the more practice, the better. I think accuracy should be based on the experience level we’re awarded for playing.
g4626e

no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Wed Jul 24, 2019 7:36 pm
Dear World, in my opinion, obviously confuses reality and game. The game has no instincts, the game has game settings. In this game, only dishonest players, as well as cheaters and hackers, do not kiss their eyes.
As for the class sniper, I would like to ask the respected World, where he saw snipers running around like young goats and watering all opponents with deadly fire. Byron Ferguson or Jerry Mikuleka would probably be very surprised, running at a sprint speed and hitting tits on the fly. Perhaps respected World made a mistake and it was Batman and Superman.
The sniper is a static fighter who for hours tracks down the target, being in a static position (in real combat).
Oh, sorry, I forgot about Byron Ferguson or Jerry Mikulek, and also Batman and Superman.

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:06 pm
On this time I'm 100% agree with you Medic.
We not have Sniper in this game.
He's parody for cartoon marksman.
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:14 pm
But to be your logical.
Take the one UZI in one hand and one more in second hand and try to shoot. You will not fall the elephant from 30 meters (of course if you are not a Rambo or some Marvelman).
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Wed Jul 24, 2019 11:34 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
Dear World, in my opinion, obviously confuses reality and game. The game has no instincts, the game has game settings. In this game, only dishonest players, as well as cheaters and hackers, do not kiss their eyes.
As for the class sniper, I would like to ask the respected World, where he saw snipers running around like young goats and watering all opponents with deadly fire. Byron Ferguson or Jerry Mikuleka would probably be very surprised, running at a sprint speed and hitting tits on the fly. Perhaps respected World made a mistake and it was Batman and Superman.
The sniper is a static fighter who for hours tracks down the target, being in a static position (in real combat).
Oh, sorry, I forgot about Byron Ferguson or Jerry Mikulek, and also Batman and Superman.

You have been watching too many movies. Nowhere did I say that snipers as a matter of professional duty and course hip fire as standard practice. What I said was that what you describe can easily be done and is and would be done by a sniper confronted at close quarters. But if you are stuck in video game cartoon land that's on you not me...
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"
no avatar

Komposteerija

Steam

Thu Jul 25, 2019 10:56 am
Hi! Why is it possible for diamond level players to participate in gold level games?What's the point at these levels at all?Extremely unpleasant! Or are they hackers?