Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Mon Aug 24, 2020 2:33 am
Medshithead. Still kissing Gameloft as.s. You stink.
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

BishopWolf1791

Windows PC

Mon Aug 24, 2020 3:42 pm
Head (we'll go with "Medicine" although another "Head" applies") if what you say is true, you are either a liar or a hacker. There is no way you can stand against players using tier 9 weapons and coined armor with a tier 5 weapon and basic armor. So you are either a coiner or a ****. Some of us are on a fixed income and can't afford to coin. I have no problem losing. I'd just rather not lose because the devs are trying to push players to buy crap just to survive! YOU, Mr Richard Head, need not respond.
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Tue Aug 25, 2020 12:05 am
Never ever spend money on Gameloft. You will regret it.
Device: 1+7 pro
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Aug 25, 2020 7:36 pm
As always, the housewife saves money for food, beer for her husband and food for cats. If you are a housewife - do not waste money on the game, it is better to buy sausages for your husband and cats - this game is not for you. If you are a player, do everything to win and play exceptionally fair.
And now the answer for the impatient wolf - Have you ever seen a player, sportsman, who entered the arena for the first time or the game suddenly began to beat everyone. I, for people like you, are especially "smart" and wrote - play, get a good weapon and in 40-50 hours you will be on equal terms with people like you and even higher. What you do not understand, you want everything at once - it does not happen.
For you wolf free advice - play Tetris - this is for chicks like you.
no avatar

BishopWolf1791

Windows PC

Fri Aug 28, 2020 11:05 pm
I don't mind losing a match. It's part of the game. The point of my post was that they don't balance teams within their skill level. I level every day. I level my weapons every day. But when I'm fighting Platinum level players that I can empty a full mag into their face and die when they hit me twice, I tend to get irritated. I'm old and broke. I don't have $49.99 to spend to get to their level. If you don't have anything useful to say then please don't say anything at all!
no avatar

blackcat_13

Google Play (Android)

Sun Sep 06, 2020 10:44 pm
cuando me van a dar una respuesta o una solucion.... hoy me estafo porque ascendi a la liga de diamante y termine la misión de disparar mil veces al conejo y no me cobro nada encima quede en la liga de oro con menor punta del que empecé y siguen sin contestar 
no avatar

Sky_hawk_153

Google Play (Android)

Thu Sep 10, 2020 12:38 am
I'm so happy I found this thread cause there are a ton of issues that need to be dealt with.
1. Class weapon packs: it's really great that you guys made it easy for people to get weapon blueprints by watching ads to get weapon packs, but I hate that it's not guaranteed. For the past month or so all I've been getting from the bounty hunter class weapons are dd that I don't even want. Keep in mind that I don't have the t5 weapon of the bh class. Out of the 5 weapon blueprints they are supposed to give me. Only 1 is a blueprint of a weapon I don't have, the rest are t1-t4 weapon blueprints. And they do this every day. Same with sapper, kommander and morph class weapon packs. At least increase the probability to not less than 70-60% that we will get a blueprint of a weapons we don't have yet.  Don't make it random which I don't think it is cause what are the chances of consistently getting blueprints of t1-4 weapons everyday for like a month. That is absurd. You guys really need to fix this please and then another thing is the compensation. The compensation on normal terms should be at the very least, half the worth of what you are compensating us for. It's beyond me that you give us 100dd as compensation for a 5000dd worth blueprint. That is really demoralizing. Please fix it. 
2. Updates: Don't even get me started on this one. This is exactly why my review on you guys wasn't good. Why in the world would you make us waste 1GIGABYTE on the meanest of changes that don't even matter. The update you guys did last month totally wrecked me for that game. I had to keep updating cause halfway through, it will stop and I'd have to start all over again. This took about 4 gigabyte from me until I finally decided to delete and reinstall the game which I hadn't done before for fear that I would lose my progress. And the worst part is you guys did it right at the beginning of the marauder event that I wanted to play In so bad. I missed that event and a big crater was opened in my progress of the game and my interest for it. I lost about a month's worth of opening weapon packs and I also missed the rare event of the marauder and my progress was stunted. The most unbelievable part is how you guys made us waste that much data just so we could see "Gameloft 20  year anniversary" Everytime we open the game. I can't describe how **** I got and how annoying that is. You guys did another gig+ update yesterday -which I'm not even sure what the changes are- right in the middle of the extremely rare peachy event. Please stop with your little-every-month  updates and actually work on some real issues updating only when PROBLEMS have been solved at least every 4-5 months or so. And please for the love of what is good on earth never put an update right in the middle of a rare event. It disorients the progress of people who can't yet afford a gig+ playing in it and it discourages alot of players. Which gets me to my 3rd problem.
3. Scarcity of events: During the Early times I've come to know of, there were alot of events and meaningful updates. I heard there was an event for Oni armours and so many other stuff. The last peachy event offered a lava grinder which many people got. But now it's as if you put a really good event every month which is interrupted by your updates. Now there are more "events" that require real money than those that don't. It's even impossible to get Oni armour. And any other t5 armour can't be earned without spending real money or at least 6k+ credits. I was really impressed that you guys gave us t.o.n.i in this current peachy event -even though it's the worst prestige in the game- but please make it more common and the prizes more realistic to achieve so that at least every 1 out of 10 players has something awesome out of an event. It will be greatly appreciated and easier for players if you made more events like this not just on special holidays but on normal times just the way you put the events that need real money. My friend told me about an epic event you guys released once where we could buy 10 shifter blueprints for 500 credits. He (and I recenty) have been waiting for that event for about a year now and you still haven't brought it back. Please bring all those events back cause we newbies really need them. And you guys should check for people in the top ranks of high roller credit events who spend like 40k credits to be the 1st; they may be hackers. Please do something about the events and bring them back much more improved and more regularly. Another problem that's sort of a 2 in 1 problem about the events -Specifically the ones that require money- is that you guys increased the normal price of the bundles that are in the game. I was reading the global chat when a vip level 9 guy was talking about how he was going to buy more vip points to get to vip 10 when he saw that you increased the amount of money for the subscription he was about to pay for. Now this doesn't affect me personally because I don't buy any subscription but alot of players are complaining about this. I understand that this Covid thing has affected you guys economically but it's affecting each and every one of us too and increasing the price is only making things harder. I bet that if you decrease the price, more players would buy the bundles and you would make more money from that than increasing the price and having few buyers. All I'm saying is please restore the prices to their normal amount with occasional percentages off so that people who really want to buy will be able to afford it, which brings me to my fourth problem.
4. Manipulation of the credit prices in different countries: This is the saddest thing I've come to realize about this game. I was urged by my friend in Kuwait to buy an armour pack for the promo you guys were doing on the Elite Nova Suit and I told him it was quite expensive but he says that it isnt. So he asks me how much it is and I'm like it's 125 and he says "wowww it's 100 here". What the hell guys;  why would you do this. This is wrong and unfair and crossed every ethical line that should be set for this type of things. Just why would you frustrate us like this. I don't know if maybe something was wrong with the last update and it changed it or you guys are intentionally doing this. But please make it stop. Before the previous update last month it was 100 credits and the same with people in different countries that I knew of, and all the other packs were manageably affordable, but after the update all the packs that you use credits to buy were increased alot by significant amounts. Please fix it and change it back to the normal way it was and is for everybody. You guys talk about banning hackers because they make the game no fun, frustrate other users and are not using fair means but the exact thing your fighting against is what your sponsoring right in your backyard. Please do something about it. It's really painful to play the game knowing that you are disadvantaged to other players. Some people may even interpret this as segregation, so please fix this🤲🏾🤲🏾😭.
5. Enactment of a refund system: So first I want to say that you guys did a great job in working the graphics and audio/visual quality of the last update. That was a really nice improvement. So my 5th problem has been on my mind ever since I mistakenly bought 3000 chocolate bars for 1000 credits. I still haven't recovered from that heavy loss and I didn't even need the chocolate bars. Please you guys should put in a refund system, It will really help alot. There's a refund system already which you guys did a great job in but it's only for actual money, please make it for credits, dd and tokens too. If you guys want to prevent people from misusing it, you can just make it available for maybe 10 minutes after a player has purchased something so long as he/she hasn't used what he bought yet. This would really help and I'm sure would make people more interested in getting this game. Just imagine someone spending all his money in buying the credits and then he/she uses the credits to mistakenly buy the tracker class and that's how he/she loses all the money. Which brings me to my (possibly) final suggestion.
6. The tracker class: Okay guys I understand this class is new to the game so there may be things wrong with it you haven't noticed yet.
A. Class packs: I don't have this class yet but I wanted to buy it until my friend dissuaded me from doing that. He explained that we can't watch ads to buy it's weapon packs and buying 1 pack would cost 200 credits!!!. Whyyyyy😭😭😭. Please you guys have to either decrease the price to at least 125 or allow us to watch ads at least every two days since you just must make it a rare thing☹️. How can people spend 200 credits on that thing. That's more than an armour pack and weapon combined (actually equal in my country since it's more expensive here😡). And the class itselftself is really expensive so buying it's pack everyday for 6 days is like buying the class itself!!!. Brooossss please do something about it. I get that you want to make it rare and all but you'll just make it hated and annoying. So please do something about it.
As a conclusion, I hope all I've said reaches the ears (or eyes 😂) of a Gameloft official. Please do something about what I've mentioned, it will do alot of good to the game and I bet alot of people would love it better. Thanks alot for this thread daniel, I hope you get to read this.
Edit: So first I want to thank Gameloft for finally bringing the shifter blueprint event. Thank you so so much❤️. My friend and i were so happy about it. Although I couldn't make it to the last milestone, it was great. Please just try to extend it's period by a considerable amount of time and please please do not put an event when another good one is still going on. It really rushes things up for players and it just ends in regret, so please do something about that.
So from the time when I wrote the last word before today's edit to now, there have been some ideas that have come to my mind (that I actually wrote a long way back but for some reason got lost and can't find them again). 
7. Blueprints exchange system: While I was thinking alot about the shifter event. It occured to me that instead of waiting for shifter events to get shifters to exchange for weapon blueprints, why can't we exchange weapon blueprints for other weapon blueprints. I know It sounds crazy, but this is actually Golden. Not only will it be such needed by players in the game but will also be a diamond solution to the first problem I pointed out (class weapon packs). Just think about it. It may be a little hard for the developers to make it a probability of different weapon blueprints in packs but I bet it won't be as hard to create a system where we can exchange weapon blueprints for others. I'm not saying that a player would be able to exchange 1 charbtek for a grinder blueprint, the weapon blueprints would be exactly the same worth In dd currency. Let me give an example. If I want to get 1 blueprint of grinder which is worth 45dd and I let's say I have too many pr39 blueprints(worth15dd each), I would simply exchange 3 pr39 blueprints for 1 grinder blueprint the same thing could be done for kog, except that you'd make it available that only 10 kog blueprints would be exchanged for 2 grinder blueprints. You might make it available only for weapon blueprints in the same class but I think inter-class weapon blueprint exchange would suit players much better. I know that you want to make grinder rare and all but technically nothing has really changed because they lose the same amount they would have if they were buying an actual grinder blueprint. It's just that they don't get useless blueprints anymore which would make alot of players happy. Please this would mean so much to me and alot of players if all I suggested and complained about were taken into consideration. And I bet that if they are you will receive a wave of new players like never before cause more people would be interested in the game. Thanks once again for whoever reached the bottom of this page. Try to share if you can❤️😘