Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Sat May 09, 2020 9:45 pm
Meds Head. I can thank you for one thing: You (in concert with the management of the game itself) have MC5 and its forum so boring that even trolls and spammers have left.
g4626e

no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun May 10, 2020 10:18 am
Blackburn, the game in the sandbox and Tetris - This is the limit of your possibilities. In these games you are Blackburn, you feel like a genius player and a happy person
no avatar

Death Inc.

Windows PC

Thu May 14, 2020 9:00 pm
How can someone purchase a class or weapons upgrade? I would rather just buy the Dreadeye or something thru the website instead of wasting time watching commercials. Thanks.
no avatar

Alexandra M.

Windows PC

Wed Jun 10, 2020 4:24 am
Can an upgrade be removed or restarted? And recover the PH? There is an improvement that I don't like about X1- Morph
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Wed Jun 10, 2020 10:19 am
No you can not.
no avatar

Sunnymotion

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jul 28, 2020 9:04 am
Hello! I'm new to this forum. This is my first membership in such places. I've been a gambler all my life.   I'm used to taking risks and looking for ways to win. But I wanted something new. That is why I am here. I wanted to immerse myself in the game process. I read your comments and I think it's all super complicated. BUT I hope I can handle it
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Jul 28, 2020 7:33 pm
I'm sure you can handle it. The game is not difficult, the game is simple and available for all players (those who want to spend real money and those who do not). Any player for 30-40 hours of play plays no worse than players with more experience. Get good weapons and armor and you will be a good player
no avatar

The Legend 2020

Windows PC

Fri Aug 07, 2020 2:58 pm
How can i  delete my account and reset all to start from the begining PC .
no avatar

BishopWolf1791

Windows PC

Unbalanced Levels in Multiplayer

Sat Aug 22, 2020 4:47 pm
Simple question--- why are Silver League players thrown in with Platinum League players? It makes the Silver League player cannon fodder and frustrates us to the point that (at least for me) we wonder why we are even trying to play this game!
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Aug 22, 2020 8:29 pm
The simple answer is that I started the game like everyone else (4 years ago), just like everyone else played with players from different leagues and did not die, did not get upset, did not cry and now (without investing real money in the game - thanks to GL ) I play in the diamond league. Summary - don't cry, change your diapers and try to become a player.