Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Housefire

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Mon Sep 23, 2019 2:13 am
Fix the game.

___
edited by moderator
Device: 1+7 pro

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Wed Sep 25, 2019 5:03 am
Perhaps something less vague and more constructive/detailed would be of benefit to the devs. :/
A game has served its purpose if you enjoy it.

PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626 (no, I'm just lucky).

Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic #8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

fwjakeee

Google Play (Android)

Mon Sep 30, 2019 10:20 pm
I just got finished with a Multiplayer match, once again they're filled with Marauders. I was a Bounty Hunter class, and the only other person who wasn't a Marauder was playing Heavy Class. It feels like they're unbalanced AGAIN. So annoying
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Sep 30, 2019 11:12 pm
fwjakeee wrote:
I just got finished with a Multiplayer match, once again they're filled with Marauders. I was a Bounty Hunter class, and the only other person who wasn't a Marauder was playing Heavy Class. It feels like they're unbalanced AGAIN. So annoying

It never re-balanced down from where it’s been all this time. I’m not sure how this idea that something even a little significant changed with Marauder in the last update a few weeks back, but it has really been the same as it was before the update.

I could be wrong, but no one has corrected me when I’ve noted the update notes said the change was just a minor change to Marauder’s perk, basically meaning nothing changed with the base gun, and the base gun even w/o the perk active is the problem. The perk supposedly boosts the rate of fire a tad more still I think (I can’t tell if it actually does though b/c the base level, w/o the perk, H&G already fires so fast). Previous threads here most people said they don’t even bother using that perk to run around insta-killing the enemy. Either way, perk users or non-perk users, the H&G, etc., base guns are OP and they could have deleted the perk entirely and they would have been the same OP guns that they are.

Watchdog

Windows PC

Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:25 am
Adjust the algorithm. It is biased and it is hurting gameplay. Also, stop nerfing everything to the point of spitballs and straws except the prestige weapons.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Tue Oct 01, 2019 7:27 pm
Dear Mycroft, he plays the game just like he takes care of cats. He calls them out, feeds them, and cats bite him. Dear Mycroft You must decide - cats or game

Watchdog

Windows PC

Tue Oct 01, 2019 10:51 pm
Sorry troll, you are ignored.. no one wants to read your buffoonery. now go drink your Metamucil.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Wed Oct 02, 2019 8:52 am
A whatch dog is an animal designed to scare away (bark) other animals and people. The whatch dog has a vicious disposition. Due to the fact that the whatch dog has low mental abilities, it is kept on a chain and in a dog muzzle.

Watchdog

Windows PC

Thu Oct 10, 2019 5:35 pm
Hey, does not being able to even log on count for a gameplay issue?

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Sat Oct 12, 2019 6:52 am
Oh yes it does.
A game has served its purpose if you enjoy it.

PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626 (no, I'm just lucky).

Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic #8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235