Something interesting to share? Come on in!

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:41 pm
ArcticKitsune wrote:
Just to clarify, balancing is yet to be rolled out. The update was released primarily to add new features. You'll see the new changes pop up eventually - Marauder will receive some sort of nerf. According to a source on the MC5 reddit, all RoFs will be decreased by 25%.

Appreciate the info. Thanks!!!
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Thu Aug 29, 2019 7:53 pm
InWhatWorld wrote:
ArcticKitsune wrote:
Just to clarify, balancing is yet to be rolled out. The update was released primarily to add new features. You'll see the new changes pop up eventually - Marauder will receive some sort of nerf. According to a source on the MC5 reddit, all RoFs will be decreased by 25%.

Appreciate the info. Thanks!!!

Yes, thanks!! Hopefully it’s in a week or so . . . not 2 or 3 months. Balancing changes should take no time at all unless you’re a complete tard . . . or unless you should just be a match 3 or ketchApp type game developer instead of a dev for serious multiplayer games.

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Aug 30, 2019 7:57 am
I think GL's just waiting for the update to be available on all three platforms before changes are rolled out. I believe Chaja/Ivan mentioned something to do with a hotfix, which should add in the balancing as well as deal with any bugs encountered this update. I'm guessing that as soon as the PC update is out later next week, the balancing will be implemented.
A game has served its purpose if you enjoy it.

PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626 (no, I'm just lucky).

Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: Arctic #8393 
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Tue Sep 10, 2019 10:17 pm
Funny thing is the RoF nerf didn't do jack (for the Hans&Gret specifically). Nerfing the rate of fire isn't going to do anything when its the damage that's the issue, GL don't even have a clue how to "balance" weapons clearly. I went into a match and no joke the entire enemy team all had Hans&Gret and a couple of them had Paragon Armour too which was overkill... (it was a bloody nightmare).
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Tue Sep 10, 2019 11:45 pm
It's still funny how they treated the invisible buff to the pistols as something that happened day one and now trying "hard" to balance it.
Just, go back to an earlier version. Sheesh, you have source control and stuff for a reason.
AR is love, AR is life.

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Wed Sep 11, 2019 2:39 pm
Funny thing is now people are talking about how 'relieved' that the RoF was nerfed - H&G is 'only' just over 2000+ RPM, guys! Partyyyyyyyyyyy 🎉

no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 5:30 am
Game felt . . . slow tonight. I felt like my movement speed was reduced by 20% or something, in particular. But maybe it’s b/c I’m more used to playing BO4 a lot lately. The FFA room was empty, too, just 3 of us the whole 6 minutes!! TB was still full.

ArcticKitsune

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:23 am
Agreed. Even when equipped with pistol, it feels like you move slower than carrying a sniper rifle in any other FPS game.

I don't think there's a difference in mobility tho. Plus, I'd imagine you'd feel like you're moving slower bc there's a lot more ground to cover when you're playing hide-and-seek with only 3 people in FFA.

Watchdog

Windows PC

Fri Sep 20, 2019 9:40 pm
The gameplay is supposed to be about players being able to play correct? Explain how this possible when the servers are either loaded up to capacity or the matches are loaded up with hackers. Why aren't ther any match moderators on 24/7? It doesn't even have to be every match, sparadic checking to allow opening the bw and watch the pathetic people implementing all types of hacks to get an advantage over honest players. I am telling you, getting shot through a wall ****. As does being taken out with one shot from a tier one weapon three or four times in a match by a tier one weapon. The honest matches are getting more rare by the day. And the way I see it, this violates the fair play agreement this company signed to be in the stores. It's not just about being able to play, it is about being able to take two steps without being sniped through a wall, a container or relentlessly chased by a guy using aimbot and oneshot with a radar hack. It will kill this game, of that I have no doubt. I spend my money on this game. So why would I want to continue to do so if I get maybe two or three matches out of 50 that isn't ridden with hack using people? Short answer, I won't. And neither will a lot of players. There's a lot of games out there. I hope this isn't taken out of context. I really like the format, just not the way there is no supervision. And no, reporting the hackers doesn't work. Hell, they don't even bother to change their names anymore. They just come back tomorrow and do it all over again. They don't try to get to diamond very often, as they know it will set off a red light. So they set in one spot an frag themselves to lose league points. I sat and watched this several times in perplexed wonder as to why, then was informed about it. I have had issues that continue to this day with my account. My weapons are like spitballs shooting at tanks. My movement is like I am walking in knee deep mud. Cores change nothing, loadouts change nothing. I have asked to have this investigated.. I might as well have said a prayer to a moon of Saturn. Ads don't work, Free isn't free if you have to jump through hoops to get it. If I seem a bit frustrated, it might be because I am tired of being ignored and blown off by the people here. And board mods, save me the speeches, I have read your line of copasetic kumbayah songs before. I am not being arrogant, nor antagonistic. Abbrasive and blunt, I will give you that. But I damn sure have my reasons to be so. Thanks for the place to allow my release of frustration. ₩atch/Ò●Ó\Ðog

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Sep 21, 2019 5:22 am
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"