Something interesting to share? Come on in!

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:35 am
Sadly, that's increasingly the case now. The funny thing is that hackers tend to have a big mouth. Oh, and tend to accuse everyone of hacking.
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Zeussss

Google Play (Android)

Sat Aug 24, 2019 7:21 pm
:/

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Sun Aug 25, 2019 5:14 am
o_O'
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 4:34 pm
Update 30:

Marauder still overpowered.  Great nerf, Gameloft.
To the wicked, everything serves as pretext.
- Voltaire

InWhatWorld

Windows PC

Alaska

Wed Aug 28, 2019 5:03 pm
Any other changes you can report?
"Deserves got nothing to do with it"

Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:18 pm
InWhatWorld wrote:
Any other changes you can report?

I’ve only played a couple of games.  Everything seems the same as it was pre-update.  Marauders everywhere.
- Voltaire

Fªsin8

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:34 pm
And a new tier 3 armour

Plague Doctor

21% explosives damage reduction
26% projectiles damage reduction
- Voltaire
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 9:59 pm
Yep, I noticed zero changes where needed, i.e., with several Marauder guns being OP. I didn’t have a chance to look at the formal list of changes (I don’t have fb anyway where they say they’re listed), but apparently it wasn’t anything much, at least nothing important. The new armor has garbage stats as well.
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:24 pm
Wow, I used to have at least some respect for the devs, they did make a solid game with MC5. However, they’re inability to balance things is soooo sad. It looks like, from the full patch notes, they attempted to fix the Marauder as well as fix the Blom-R scoped in lack of damage problem. They failed miserably in both . . . . I could tell by looking at what they said they did that it wasn’t going to fix anything, and, as expected, it feels as if nothing has changed at all in either case.

I’ve been involved in Beta testing. You can generally know intuitively from playing about how much of a percentage change a gun or ability to whatever needs in damage reduction or increase or whatever stat(s) you want to adjust to get the equipment balanced properly. I don’t understand how anyone with an IQ over 80 could fail so miserably to balance something. The MC5 devs have gotten sooo bad at it at this point I’m starting to think it’s not even done intentionally to make money off whatever is most OP anymore. If it was about money, they’ve already milked Marauder for all its worth months ago and would have now made Tracker or something else OP to milk that for a while. Sadly, I just think the devs have become that massively incompetent and unfamiliar with their own game . . .or unfamiliar with commune sense. We might be able to blame the GL executives for making the devs do all sorts of nonsense like unnecessary new armors, overpriced weapon skins, trinkets and silliness like that . . . but being unable to even come close to properly balancing or fixing balance issues even when they actually try to do so . . . well, that incompetence falls squarely on the devs shoulders!!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Thu Aug 29, 2019 3:10 am
I’m guessing Support is still in the doghouse.
g4626e