Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Pepegaforlife

Google Play (Android)

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Sun May 12, 2019 12:47 pm
I would move to PC, but i can't link my actual account to it because it's already linked somehow, and i have like 15 16 blueprints of all prestige weapons. I don't know how to unlink it
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Tue May 14, 2019 11:37 pm
Pepegaforlife wrote:
I would move to PC, but i can't link my actual account to it because it's already linked somehow, and i have like 15 16 blueprints of all prestige weapons. I don't know how to unlink it

I thought I was really clear: When I said don’t get involved in MC5 b/c it’s waayyy too expensive to get caught up, that it’s not worth it to even try, & that phablet gaming is a dead end in general nowadays . . . when I suggested going to PC or Xbox it was NOT a suggestion as an alternative way to play MC5 . . . it was a suggestion as how to help avoid even thinking of trying to start spending on MC5 & to instead play systems that offer a lot of real games (assuming you don’t already game on console or PC).
no avatar

D®¡ƒ†ε®

Windows PC

Wed May 15, 2019 8:04 pm
Jon_Blackburn wrote:
There’s no “Suppressive fire” in MC5 because the reason suppressive fire is suppressive is that you know if it hits you, you’re dead. If it can’t kill you, you have no reason to be suppressed by it. Ergo: machine guns (in MC5) are the antithesis of suppressive fire.

i agree 100%

no avatar

Deuteronomy

Windows PC

Fri May 17, 2019 1:40 pm
This game is not worth the investment......  Tier-5 armor is being simply "1 shotted" by low tier weapons and certain prestiege weapons are taking too much to kill individuals wearing low tier armor, like the "Whisperer", for instance..........

Mara class needs a nerf because those low tier weapons are performing better that prestiege weapons and, they perform no less better that Hans & Gret.....  Cas & Poll is completely useless.....  This game needs o be hought out better and classes need to perform more equivalently.........  You should not need to pull out mara just to get adequate action in maps...  We should be able to get equivalent results when using Prestiege with ANY class....  I have "The Prestiege Enforcer" for the Assault class and "The Prestiege Whisperer" for Recon class........  Those weapons just do not perform.......  They are not killing unless you are playing against a lost, confused "greener" player who is just parked in some corner and not moving........  Your Prestiege weapons are terrible and they need to be better....  Another thing is, creating weapons with no instructions on how to use it.....  I still do not know how to use that darn VLAD gun, again, time and money investment only to be disappointed by the procurement....  I have VLAD and cannot use it....  Thats unacceptable......  New knifing and judgement gun attacks need re-modification....  The way it is now just makes it a useless, unreliable, invisible attack......  If we can't knife or use the judgement gun, if prestiege weapons are going to be too weak or confusing to use, what am I supposed to do???  How and I supposed to play????  Am I supposed to play another game??????  It's just becoming really boring only being able to get effectiveness when using the mara class........  The other classes need buffs....  My game play has drastically decreased because running the same maps with the same ole class is too repetitive....  This game is a potentially good product but, the production and delivery is surprisingly falling short......

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 17, 2019 11:31 pm
Do you know what the problem is?

Everyone says "please nerf or buff!"

But no one offers exactly how.

For example, a marauder.
His weapons are pistols(with auto fire).
Pistol is pistol.
This weapon can't shoot so accurately, and even with one hand.
Can't kill at such a long distance.
2hands busy - long time reload.
So
Accuracy, time of reload, kill distance must be nerfed.

ok
this is true and fair demands
but GL is GL and they never do it.

Forget it.
COD is coming )))
F..ck Android emulator .

no avatar

Medicine Head

Windows PC

Sun May 19, 2019 10:19 am
Dear Shaman, can you explain how the Sniper can shoot accurately in motion or from the hip. If you follow your logic, the Sniper can (and should) hit the target exclusively from a static position.
So that
for Sniper
- exclude the possibility of shooting in motion or from the hip
- increase recharge time and eliminate automatic fire.
- no bounce
That's fair and true, isn't it.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Sun May 19, 2019 4:23 pm
Might have to agree with you on that one. Most, if not all of the weapons in this game have extremely high hip-fire accuracy, which sometimes make ADS more useless.
AR is love, AR is life.

paultaylor57

Windows PC

Sun May 19, 2019 11:09 pm
Why isn't a randomized maps system in place yet? Its always the same 3 or 4 maps everytime: Streets, Scramble, Vantage and Construction Site...Its never any other map, just get rid of the voting system already. Sooner its added sooner it will be less repetitive. I don't think I have even played Overtime once since it was added back or any other map.
"Take a long good look...err eyes up here mister"
YouTube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHINy0pbfjLt0BCy1hYNsQg
DogTag: 1d5196
MC5 IGN: Đ€ΜØŇ ŞŁΔ¥€Ř                              

no avatar

Oldiewan

Google Play (Android)

Sun May 26, 2019 5:04 am
Why can't I change the controls? I have a very hard time adjusting to this game with move being left joystick and aiming on the right.
no avatar

GoldenMinded

Windows PC

Tue May 28, 2019 9:31 pm
Man, I got a story to tell! I run windows ten system and have always wondered why it is im plagued with so many problems with Modern Combat 5, well its seems after endless hours to get to the bottom of this mystery I come to find out Gameloft doesn't have a version for windows ten it only runs off 8.1 windows..!! Are u kidding me hell the time and money I spent playing in this game suddenly I have no audio and it won't connect with the internet then a tech tells me I'm not compatible!!! hey, Gameloft gets with it and make a windows 10 version 1,000 ;s of players are waiting!!!