Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

D®¡ƒ†ε®

Windows PC

Re:immense greed

Fri Apr 12, 2019 1:28 pm

ResaFaye

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 14, 2019 10:00 pm
Daniel Gameloft I would like a answer to my question. here it is again: Question: How is it some guys have, (ex) Assault Rifle and a Submachine Gun in the place of Assault Rifle and a pistol?
I have seen several guys kill me with an Assault Rifle and then pull out a submachine gun.

If the example above is a illegal operation I think everyone should know how to use this operation also

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Mon Apr 15, 2019 3:17 pm
You’re probably talking about Lux, which looks like a pistol, yet behaves like a submachine gun.
g4626e

ResaFaye

Windows PC

Mon Apr 15, 2019 6:11 pm
Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:17 am
You’re probably talking about Lux, which looks like a pistol, yet behaves like a submachine gun.

Hi Jon, no it's not a Lux, (I have a Lux) the ones I have seen looks like a submachine gun. I don't know maybe special 🤨 treatment like disappearing when being shot or shooting through walls, You know what I mean 😉

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Mon Apr 15, 2019 7:51 pm
I got you. Just close your eyes, click your heels 3 times, and say, “There’s no special effect like lag.”
g4626e

no avatar

machoman0276

Google Play (Android)

Indi

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:35 pm
In Ramnoji Temple Rescue stage in Modern combat 5 esport fps game for Android mobile Google Play 

please guide me how to kill the executioner 
how to het multiple kill objective???? 
i am new to this game at all
no avatar

machoman0276

Google Play (Android)

Indi

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:53 pm
I am very new to this game
Please help me
How to kill executioners in Rannoji temple???
& how to do multiple kill???? Rescue in Modern combat 5 esport fps.
Google Play android game.
no avatar

MoDesto

Google Play (Android)

Wed Apr 24, 2019 5:28 am
Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello everyone,

Please use this thread to discuss gameplay mechanics (class abilities, map strategies, game features). Feel free to share your feedback, as well as suggestions regarding ideas about how we can improve your gameplay experience.

Cheers!  hello Gameloft community,this game is amazing but i can not believe the lags despite my excellent stable wifi...um getting crazy cuz my great loss of league points and even my double credit reward has gone and not saved to my credits..its very annoying to lose my effort and my rewards too , plz help a little.
and eventualy i hope i can get my account data from my mobile to my windows 10 pc,its not fair to prevent us from that.
thanks for ur support

no avatar

Pepegaforlife

Google Play (Android)

Sat May 11, 2019 7:59 pm
How does everyone have prestige weapons? I'm a new player, I can't do anything because everyone is just one shotting me, I barely have a tier 5, as soon as I respawn I get one shotted, i can't play, what should I do? I really like this game.. :/
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sun May 12, 2019 9:07 am
Pepegaforlife wrote:
Pepegaforlife

How does everyone have prestige weapons? I'm a new player, I can't do anything because everyone is just one shotting me, I barely have a tier 5, as soon as I respawn I get one shotted, i can't play, what should I do? I really like this game.. :/

You’re starting the game sooo late is all. Everything is waayyy overpriced. The further back a person started the better. Things were practically free in MC5 compared to what it takes to get them now (a lot of stuff was actually free at the start). Then the game got more and more added to it and pricing went more and more out of control. If I just stumbled on this game I’d feel just like you . . . .

My advice is that even though this is one of the rare, good games left on iOS after phablet gaming went to trash after the first 4 years of iOS gaming when there was a TON of great, new ideas and games being generated b/c of the high hopes for a new market, don’t get sucked into spending on this game now. It will cost you not just $100’s & $100’s of dollars buying random crates to try and get just a little of what you want, but there are people who have dumped literally $1,000’s into this game b/c of the gambling, random crate spect!! It’s not worth it, don’t start down that path!!

I initially started gaming b/c of iOS, and when the good iOS games disappeared in favor of all the lame phablet gaming stuff now where your character(s) stand in one spot 5 meters away from the other team and just rain down stupid attacks on the other team that just stands there, well, I finally bought an Xbox. If you don’t game on Xbox or PC already, put your money towards going that route!! Phablet gaming is soooo dead, and even though MC5 is solid, it’s waayyy too expensive to get even close to competitive equipment for a new player.