Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Gameplay Discussion Thread

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:40 pm
Hello everyone,

Please use this thread to discuss gameplay mechanics (class abilities, map strategies, game features). Feel free to share your feedback, as well as suggestions regarding ideas about how we can improve your gameplay experience.

Cheers!

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:44 pm
(As a quick note, you can also share here different strategies that you and your team are using ;) )

Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 27, 2018 2:58 am
Class abilities?
Sniper evil eye core ability... outline the enemy behind objects, show enemy on the map for 7 seconds, 10 seconds cooldown. To a class that can shoot 1 shot kill bullets bouncing around corners, i think its a little bit too much.  If the enemy has 2 snipers, thats close to being shown on the map the whole match.  Compare that to the recon's seer, 6 seconds enemy show to player only and 30 seconds cooldown.   Should be the opposite, seer 10sec cooldown and evil eye 30 seconds, seer only helps yourself, evel eye helps the whole team.
Maybe make the recon invisible to evil eye.
Support team reloader was changed as the full auto shotgun was a big bug. Righ now i dont even know what it does, thats how helpful it is.  If sniper can have a core that can show you the enemy and also show it to your teammates, then why isnt merging realoader and team reloader to one core a good idea? Having those 2 abilities combined to the same core would be better for the class.
Same goes for berserker and berserker rage for assault.  Merge those 2 to make it more appealing.

Now that ctf is part of sb, why not make all modes available too?  Rush is the tiebreaker on esl, so people could welcome rush. I would welcome all modes, would love to see thomas as a vip 😂😂😂😂.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:56 am
There’s no “Suppressive fire” in MC5 because the reason suppressive fire is suppressive is that you know if it hits you, you’re dead. If it can’t kill you, you have no reason to be suppressed by it. Ergo: machine guns (in MC5) are the antithesis of suppressive fire.
g4626e

katy p.

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:03 pm
Gameloft should put players with the same skills and equipment in the same brackets. Both in ranked matches and in squad battle. For me this is priority number 1. It's completely bonkers to have tier 4 players facing Dreadeyes in squad battle.

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Mon Jan 29, 2018 3:56 pm
Squad battles is the only mode which is keeping MC5 alive. That's my opinion. So there should be more focus on refining it.
Make Squad Battle matching squad rating based. There is no reason a 1500 level squad should play a troll 1000 rating squad and lose -32 because some "pros" decided to make a troll squad. After 1400, +32 rating takes "a lot of wins".
Limit the class choice in matches. There is no reason we should play a squad of 5 paragon DE players and stay hidden all match because you peak > you dead.

Next part is, reworking the "Spawns"
Scramble, Rooftops - Spawn trap maps
Conversion - Weirdest spawns
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss
no avatar

Dio_Brando_XVII

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:32 am
PLEASE fix the matchmaking. I keep getting put into matches with level 8 guys (not 80) who have no idea of how to play. I damn near quit the game back in the day when I was level 14 and I encountered a game full of level 140 guys using guns I'd never seen before that killed me in one shot from around corners (Dreadeye).

This kind of thing will scare new players away, so please fix it so that you won't face anyone more than 20 levels higher than you or something like that. Regularly facing people who are quite literally 130 levels higher than you is a real turn off.
Dog Tag: 7cb98d2
Favorite Class: Assault/Sniper
Accuracy: 19%
Favorite Weapon: Vice/Dreadeye/OR-HE/Grinder
K/D Ratio: 1.7
W/L Ratio: 2.6

Team Battle Rating: 3084
no avatar

Vtrsolrac_Nirvana

Windows PC

a única forma de vocês  fazer os jogadore antigo a volta a jogar, disfazendo essas atualização ridícula. pois os verdadeiro jogadores de mc5 era proficional, hoje em dia so tem noob e hack. MC5 OLD esse sim era um fps que valia apena jogar , com armas ate a 7 divisao. voces coloca classes e armas que acabarao com a jogabilidade do jogo.  muita gente nao gasta mais dinheiro com esse jogo nao vale apena. vou espera mc6 se tiver e vinher sem essas loucura que voces  colocou no jogo. antigamente eu jogava 12 horas por dia no minimo  hoje em dia passo semanas sem joga mc5 prefiro joga outros jogos  como" cs, black squad"
no avatar

Bruno_Miller

Windows PC

Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:21 pm
what's sup daniel and everyone, i think that 90% of all players from mc5 in all plataforms agrees with me, when i talk about the old armor ability system, i know u gameloft want to bring new featurings, but the new core system is not too good, bcz all armors now are useless, plz gameloft listen ur users, we want the armor ability back,
no avatar

right sector

Windows PC

Fri Feb 02, 2018 5:27 pm
I in a game already more than 900 hours, a playing process, in my opinion, became better are and new classes, and new maps, and new modes of game, and new weapon, but there are a few moments that did not go on a benefit to the game. 1.The class of sniper scored very large advantages above other classes. On determination sniper this is a static player, sniper can not well-aimed shoot when he moves - that is why he is a sniper, but now a sniper shoots well-aimed and always in русі, it or lack of developers, or something other. In my opinion a sniper was provided with possibility to see through walls and barriers actually through that that he had limitation of motion for marksmanship. For an equilibrium it is necessary possibility to see through walls to give to the sniper only when he stands without motion (what answers reality). 2.A class is support (machine gunner) quite neglected in a distant corner, his weapon does not answer setting - she is weak and even loses to the rifles and pistols for powers, there is an urgent necessity to correct it, otherwise an interesting class will go out into oblivion 3.Morf - very perspective but why his weapon has such strange limitations - overheated. In a fight to expect for 4-5 seconds while a weapon will grow cold it is a way to lowering of curiosity to the attractive class of Morf. It is necessary or to decrease time of cooling to 1-2 seconds, or it is simple to clean this limitation. 4. Every player wants to have a powerful weapon and the real players want to have her honestly. Now, in my opinion, the rules of receipt of drafts are unjustified changed for the improvement of weapon, it is necessary to turn previous rules. A weapon must have considerable differences depending on a grade. There must not be identical power (or practically identical) of weapon of a 1 grade and 9 grade. Now the shot-gun of comander of a 6 grade is more powerful of his weapon of a 7-9 grade. For what then to try to open the weapon of higher grade, if all weapon is approximately identical after power. The same in Morf is a weapon of a 7 grade more powerful than a 8-9 grade. 5. Aiming system at the weapon of Morfa, Bounty, grenade launchers of a 9 grade very slow. A game is very dynamic and weapon for that it is necessary to expect 2-4 seconds, that to point on an aim simply not needed. 5.In relation to that the players of different levels meet in a fight, then, it is good in my opinion) - will quicker study - it is necessary to call at water, to learn to float, in bath will not learn to float. 9. In my opinion it is necessary to decrease the amount of drafts necessary for opening of new weapon. Now in a game it is difficult enough to earn credits, and yet the amount of drafts for opening of weapon is very large. 10. On the end of wish for the developers of game - to spare at most attention to the fight against a not honest game, not to try to improve the game of only for the sake of improvements is an example arbalest that quite unapt for a fight