Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

noobat1

Windows PC

Re: Weapons Discussion Thread

Sun Apr 15, 2018 7:09 am
Let me think of a prestige joke.....firefly.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:53 am
Yeah... poor Firefly.
g4626e

Fair winds, comrades. 

Le roi est mort !
Vive Le Roi !

Der Führer ist tot. 

Vijay_S

Windows PC

Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 am
Firefly entertains the game with its fireworks. At last I got a kill with Firefly on a dying enemy and firefly successfully dealt its 30 damage
Attachments
firefly streets.jpg
firefly streets.jpg (250.33 KiB) Viewed 159 times

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sun Apr 15, 2018 11:32 am
I tried Firefly after I got it. It’s even worse than the game’s machine guns, which I couldn’t imagine would be possible.
g4626e

Fair winds, comrades. 

Le roi est mort !
Vive Le Roi !

Der Führer ist tot. 
no avatar

Ianj21

Google Play (Android)

Tue Apr 17, 2018 12:43 pm
Nazgûl wrote:
Hi Daniel ! 
Don t nerf Grinder it was nerfed and if you will nerf it again is destroyed as a weapon just like KOG and PR 39. Bonceing bullets should be out most of the players are spamming with Dread Eye and this weapon is overpowerd. Vice still need some work is overpowerd to. Sniper class should lose EvilEye core and Spectre core because is to powerfull and as a Recon or Assault face to face can t kill it cuz bullets can t hit it Spectre core is doing his job to good. But in the end the best way is to eliminate all CORES and the game will be perfect and most of old players know this. Good luck. You need it bad Daniel and hard work !!!

Every old player talk about the cores being removed
in some ways I do agree but can you imagine playing with some guns or classes without cores? 
rcf with its piss poor damage same as most recon guns
or even assault guns without the added damge cores , it'll take ages to kill
to get rid of cores then the guns deserve a buff and balancing
no avatar

DragonGamer

Windows PC

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:26 pm
Sniper class : It seems to have many advantages against other T8/T9 classes/weapons
-Dread eye : the short range could have some improvement, and the recoil in some maps (museum, overtime) really make it sucks for enemies... there are some glitches that make impossible to other classes match it
-Vice : it has a good rate, but the damage should increase a little bit, since it the last weapon, it´s supposed to have greater damage, is not?

Assault class : balanced class
- grinder : I think last update made it fine. 
-kog / pr 39 : need a little high damage. kog is too weak .

RECON class : The abandoned class
=12.924pxthe damage of all recon weapons are too low, needed review this.
-whisperer/firecracker/bramson: LUKS pistol is far killer than anyone of recon 1rst weapon!!! this has to be remodeled

HEAVY class : abandoned class 
-BUCKSHOT : it does not play like a T9 weapon... rarely seen in game anymore, since it takes a lot of shots to kill. some adjust in damage (increase it) is necessary

SUPPORT class : Image Image it was my favourite one, before I change to assault
- RCF : it´s recoil is too hard to control, with the new help of the upd XX got better, BUT - its bullets cross enemies, and need a lot to kill, so, it has to have a lot more bullets , please, DOUBLE THE CLIP SIZE, 
!
Bounty hunter class :
=12.924pxit´s ok, perhaps the T6/T7 weapons could have a little bit more shield penetration, or damage increased
X1 MORPH Class : sniper counters
-L.A.K : ok
-
SAPPER class : drones not used anymore
- only for rookies the 2nd turrets and drones are used. pro players use only shoulder gun. it has to be improved the resistance of the stun turret. it´s an under used weapon.it would put sapper again in game. 
- VLI is decent after the XX update, but the others are very weak. some balance is needed ( I suppose sapper is better used in pair with its 2nd weapon, but the turrets are to weak, and the Seeker is not so effective, it get losts / stucked in corner maps a lot)

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Tue Apr 17, 2018 6:40 pm
Hm... I think my opinion has been seen enough.
g4626e

Fair winds, comrades. 

Le roi est mort !
Vive Le Roi !

Der Führer ist tot. 
no avatar

noobat1

Windows PC

Wed Apr 18, 2018 6:23 am
People really love kommander!

Zandoli2

Windows PC

France

Thu Apr 19, 2018 8:14 pm
Don't know if it's the right thread to say what's following but I have just read the news. I don't understand what's the point about armor perks and bullet bounce???? My opinion is that it is a lot of fun!!! It's a game and it is fun to use and/or select some tricks like that... And... to see how perplex it makes others ;D;DDD  Even trying to understand how it works in the beginning is fun.
Please Gameloft be careful in the changes you are planning in this area :) Cheers !!!
p)
no avatar

Gaurav Kumar Chaudhary

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 21, 2018 1:15 am
I'm here to just talk about pr39
-inc it's damage about 5% to 6%
-inc it's rate of fire by 10% at least it should match with kog
-inc it's accuracy from 51% to 55%
-dec. It's reload time up to 1 or 1.5 seconds,it's reload time is horrible and gets you killed

I have both grinder and enforcer but I don't like to use them cuz they are so op and i don't like to play from these guns, I really like kog and pr39, please please please please please please please please please consider this because I'm not wrong at this part
edit- stop working on prestige weapons and do something for non prestige weapons,specially
On t7 support and recon
Last edited by Gaurav Kumar Chaudhary on Sat Apr 28, 2018 2:22 pm, edited 3 times in total.