Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Re: Weapons Discussion Thread

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:33 am
I think only the current state of MC5 development can explain the current state of the forum.
g4626e

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Sun Feb 09, 2020 1:38 pm
Jon_Blackburn wrote:
I think only the current state of MC5 development can explain the current state of the forum.

Explain? They use mental **** to distract forum members from discussing anything in the game!.
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Nakul shah

Apple (iOS)

Fri Feb 14, 2020 6:49 am
Please restore hans&gret rate of fire its getting boring i am playing from long term with this weapons now its seems to be boring without that please please restore the rate of fire of hans&gret guns.

Quang N.

Veteran

Steam

Fri Feb 14, 2020 9:00 am
Can't spam a broken **** weapon that is now fixed? Git gud.
Psst, there's a Discord for MCVS if you're unaware. Much more activity and updates on what's happening than here.
Join here: https://discord.gg/mcvs
no avatar

Fla$h lol

Google Play (Android)

Thu Mar 26, 2020 2:23 pm
wow
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Mar 26, 2020 8:08 pm
Nubat (the victim of a laboratory error in **** processing), Kuang - a Chinese sabotage virus, and other similar forum "participants", purposefully try to harm the best game. They fill in chats, forums, send out thousands of calls to the game’s management with only one goal - to worsen the game. They require weakening the weapon (no matter what), they require giving privileges to beginners and simply inept players, they whine and spray their viruses, which harm the game. Nakul wrote very correctly - you cannot weaken prestigious weapons - such weapons need only be strengthened.
Unfortunately, the leadership of the game is talking about such "players", and does not understand that these are not players, but viruses that harm the game.
no avatar

xmiguelejo

Windows PC

Sat May 23, 2020 7:39 am
I wonder if I`m the only one who prefers a guide point for sniper guns for during free walk and runs, you know for when you are not directly pointing?? ::)