Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Mycroft3000

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: Weapons Discussion Thread

Fri Sep 13, 2019 4:48 am
Gotta be a bot. I didn’t click on the hyperlinked text slipped into the quote . . . but the fact there’s a hyperlink in it now is more evidence it’s a bot . . . or a very lonely troll trying to push something or other . . . who somehow does not realize they will never get a return on the investment of their time trying to sell stuff this way.

ArcticKitsune

Veteran

Windows PC

Australia

Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:28 am
yep - reported. People probably wouldn't even promote random software here anyway o_O'
PC Player. APA server, dogtag 64626.
Active on Discord + Reddit, feel free to contact. 
Discord: AKits#2222
Reddit: u/ArcticKitsune11235

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Sep 24, 2019 2:39 pm
always will be remembered; one of the beloved thread here.
🍃.
There Will Come Soft Rains.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Tue Feb 04, 2020 5:23 pm
Long range :
Whisperer "T9 Prestige" vs Severance "T6".
Body shots and head shots
Can you guess what weapon win?

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Feb 06, 2020 4:05 pm
In the beginning, a question to those who develop the game. How do you balance weapons in this game? Do you calculate status, or it all hallucinations inspired by your imagination?
Heavy class is close range, foolish knows that and the "****" also do after some repetitions off course,there are also nine classes, one long with one kill shot even in the close range ! There is one close range with high immunity and a close and medium-range weapons. As for the rest of the classes, they are medium-range with rapid movement and medium-range weapon and sometimes bypassing that mid-range!
The weapons are organized according to the tiers, the highest is prestige. All these weapons are effective and dissolve almost any class in all ranges and deadly in the case of headshot except for one short-range weapon. Can you guess a name?
I made a rotten comparison by multiplying rof X damage to get the DPS for the first five classes:

Whisper = 20,547 54% accuracy
Vice = 21,600 96%
R.S.F = 13,500 42%
Grinder = 19,680 54%
Buckshot =19,386 35%

There muzzles that increase status like flash hider by 2 and suppressor MK X increase accuracy by 3.
cores like high powered damage increase by 5% and hair trigger increase rof by 10%.

Buckshot is a medium mobility high damage but not a one shot and with low accuracy due to damage spread; the cores doesn't change much specially against high tiers armors, Now what the weapon chances against another class prestige weapon without gambling status or luck taking in mind the faced class speed mobility,The faced class moves left and right with it high rof weapon while you trying catching it with down sight low rof "hip fire of buckshot is garbage" so what is the chances?
This weapon lack attachments thought it's weird for the shotgun since it clearly based on the fostech origin-12 "maybe it is time for you guys search game-play from other games for your based on weapons to know what's going on I mean it's a miss".
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Thu Feb 06, 2020 9:03 pm
Unfortunately, anorexia struck the Terminator (aka Noobat) so much, and now Noobat can no longer express his thoughts coherently. In my opinion, we all need to respect those like Noobat - who suffer from anorexia. I’ll tell you, Dear Noobat, the big secret is that the game is excellent, balanced and the only thing a player needs is to be able to play.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:35 am
Medicine Head wrote:
Unfortunately, anorexia struck the Terminator (aka Noobat) so much, and now Noobat can no longer express his thoughts coherently. In my opinion, we all need to respect those like Noobat - who suffer from anorexia. I’ll tell you, Dear Noobat, the big secret is that the game is excellent, balanced and the only thing a player needs is to be able to play.

I know that you do not understand much due to brain damage in your head, but I will give you advice any case to raise the level of quality because you look like a broken recorder ,here :

no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 6:35 pm
And one more confirmation of the catastrophic state of health of the Dear Noobat (aka the dried Terminator).
Once again, I repeat (the first time a disabled Noobat simply does not understand).
Unfortunately, Dear Noobat, this is your fate. Humble yourself and admit that playing MC5 is too difficult for you (given your physical and mental condition). You are unable to accept that the MC5 game is too perfect for you, too well made and well balanced. Do not worry, Dear Noobat, very soon in paradise for the dried Terminators, you can enjoy Tetris - your (and the same "ingenious" players like you) favorite game

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:14 pm
Medicine Head wrote:
And one more confirmation of the catastrophic state of health of the Dear Noobat (aka the dried Terminator).
Once again, I repeat (the first time a disabled Noobat simply does not understand).
Unfortunately, Dear Noobat, this is your fate. Humble yourself and admit that playing MC5 is too difficult for you (given your physical and mental condition). You are unable to accept that the MC5 game is too perfect for you, too well made and well balanced. Do not worry, Dear Noobat, very soon in paradise for the dried Terminators, you can enjoy Tetris - your (and the same "ingenious" players like you) favorite game

now that's what I like to see some personal embarrassing leveling "keep leveling and will do same haha"
go fuc*off and **** gameloft dic* covered in MC5 credit

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Fri Feb 07, 2020 7:16 pm
In the beginning, a question to those who develop the game. How do you balance weapons in this game? Do you calculate status, or it all hallucinations inspired by your imagination?
Heavy class is close range, foolish knows that and the "****" also do after some repetitions off course,there are also nine classes, one long with one kill shot even in the close range ! There is one close range with high immunity and a close and medium-range weapons. As for the rest of the classes, they are medium-range with rapid movement and medium-range weapon and sometimes bypassing that mid-range!
The weapons are organized according to the tiers, the highest is prestige. All these weapons are effective and dissolve almost any class in all ranges and deadly in the case of headshot except for one short-range weapon. Can you guess a name?
I made a rotten comparison by multiplying rof X damage to get the DPS for the first five classes:

Whisper = 20,547 54% accuracy
Vice = 21,600 96%
R.S.F = 13,500 42%
Grinder = 19,680 54%
Buckshot =19,386 35%

There muzzles that increase status like flash hider by 2 and suppressor MK X increase accuracy by 3.
cores like high powered damage increase by 5% and hair trigger increase rof by 10%.

Buckshot is a medium mobility high damage but not a one shot and with low accuracy due to damage spread; the cores doesn't change much specially against high tiers armors, Now what the weapon chances against another class prestige weapon without gambling status or luck taking in mind the faced class speed mobility,The faced class moves left and right with it high rof weapon while you trying catching it with down sight low rof "hip fire of buckshot is garbage" so what is the chances?
This weapon lack attachments thought it's weird for the shotgun since it clearly based on the fostech origin-12 "maybe it is time for you guys search game-play from other games for your based on weapons to know what's going on I mean it's a miss".