Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Daniel Gameloft

Community Manager

Bucharest

Weapons Discussion Thread

Fri Jan 26, 2018 5:37 pm
Hello everyone,

Please use this thread to discuss current weapons performance. Feel free to share your feedback, as well as suggestions regarding ideas about how we can improve your game experience.

Cheers!
 Game Community Manager
FAQ/Support page: http://support.gameloft.com/

*Note that I am unable to assist you with "Banned accounts" or "Cheater reports" type of cases. Please use the link above to contact our Customer Care team so we can further investigate your reported issue.

Dexter Logan

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: Weapons Discussion Thread

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:11 pm
-Imp 5 seems inaccurate
-Dreadeye way too over powered. May I suggest 2 charged shots to kill someone with Elite Nova armor?
-VICE too OP as well. May I suggest 4 bullets to kill someone with Elite Nova armor?
-Stacker is good. Keep it the way it is please.
-Shoulder gun could have its range extended
-DRAFT could probably shoot without the use of units picked up and have more damage to balance its low rate of fire
-Severance is good. Maybe a bit too good
-The luks just needs to CHILLLLLL
GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT. GIVE US A BONUS EVENT.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:24 pm
I’ll just paste an excerpt of my essential advice:

If you want justice for machine guns, call them a correct class for their tier and damage.
T6 & 7 are Medium MG, T8 & 9 are Heavy MG.

DMG is MMG.

The best way to get weapons balanced is to assign a physics engine that takes caliber, barrel length, and whatever else affects damage and accuracy in general, and apply that to the weapons, rather than assign end characteristics individually.
g4626e

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 26, 2018 11:53 pm
1. Dreadeye needs to be get in control asap before the handful of player base still playing leaves. Bounces need to be limited to 1 or 2 and it should be 2-shot kill in both ricochet and direct hit mode.
2. Verr Power needs damager nerf or need to heat up quickly in order to avoid players who spam it.
3. T6 and T7 weapons needs to have competitive damage to prestige weapons with the loss of armor ****.
4. VICE needs to have recoil added on priority. Its a 2 shot kill AR with no recoil.
5. Support class weapons needs to be buffed a bit.
6. Luks needs to act like a T3 weapon and not a prestige one anymore.
7. Severance needs to be nerfed asap as it's too OP combined with Kommander shield. I have literally gone on 18-0 killing spree with severence picked up as a recon.
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss

MXR

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:15 am
Make dreadeye bounce once.  Make the charging time for bounce twice as long.  Make it so that it can only kill one guy and not multiple targets by one charged shot.
VP damage is ok, maybe give it a little faster overheating time.
Luks is just wrong.
Severance is the only good kommander weapon, nerf it and the class will become a target practice, a strong one that takes lots of bullets to destroy, but one that cant fire back.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:39 am
Rather, make the pistols act like pistols, which Luks does.
g4626e

katy p.

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:01 pm
I think we should buff all weapons to them being a 1-shot kill.

Daniel, we have already given our opinions on snipers before. What have the developers done with those? This thread feels like deja vu all over again. 

https://www.today.com/news/its-deja-vu- ... ost-t45781
no avatar

Dio_Brando_XVII

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 12:24 am
Luks needs to be nerfed to tier 3 level. There is no reason for it to outperform Mrager and JUDGEMENT. A PRESTIGE weapon is being outclassed by a tier 3.

Dreadeye is fine Imo. It's only good when you make the first shot. Miss the first shot, and someone with BSW and especially Vice will kill you.

Vice should probably get a higher amount of recoil. It's a Prestige weapon, so I have no issue with the damage.

Verr Power needs either a damage nerf, or an overheating time nerf 

All of the Support class weapons need a damage buff. Less so with the Prestige ones, but they need a buff to compete with the likes of Grinder.

Speaking of Grinder, it should remain as is, but PR-39 and Kog V need buffs. Restore PR-39 to it's Glory days, and buff Kog V damage.

Recon class is fine in my opinion.

Buff V.L.A.D. and Firefly. V.L.A.D. needs a mag size buff, Firefly needs a damage buff.

Buff the non prestige Kommander weapons except for Severance, which needs a damage nerf.

That's pretty much all I can think of at the moment.
Dog Tag: 7cb98d2
Favorite Class: Assault/Sniper
Accuracy: 19%
Favorite Weapon: Vice/Dreadeye/OR-HE/Grinder
K/D Ratio: 1.7
W/L Ratio: 2.6

Team Battle Rating: 3084

Deadly_MC

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:16 pm
- the dread eye should kill 2 shots or lower the damage, and reload to the rebound in twice the time, or there should be a core to avoid being tracked by the core evil eye.
- the kog has to have more damage.
- they have to patch the cloning of paragon and ban those who have it cloned.
- on the pistols the tier 3 does not have to have more damage than the tier7,8.
- and on Android should add the same camouflages to weapons that in iOS and Windows.

Serftaz

Windows PC

Marroco

Wed Jan 31, 2018 6:54 pm
Hello , i am SerftaZ , MC5 Player / Windows .

Sniper class : the most powerful class in last update

-Dread eye : Nerf rate of fire - 60% or more , Nerf bouncing bullet damage , (the bouncing bullet are supposed to kill a low health player trying to escape ), the bullet should not bounce 3 times ! just once is OK
-Vice : Add high recoil , more then L.A.K recoil , reduce the damage a little bit , the vice is not supposed to one shot an elite nova armor
-BSW 77 : reduce hip fire accuracy , and buff its damage by 50% , BSW is a respected gun that must one shot any armor !
Assault class : balanced class
- grinder : good gun , need just a little bit of damage nerf 5% or 10 %
-kog / pr 39 : need a small buff , 15% not more .
- i need to talk about something really important ..head shots !! i was a KOG user because of head shots , this gun is respected in the community , and nowadays i need 2 shots to head shot a paragon in long range !! head shot need to be a shot kill , especially in t6-t9 guns !
KOMMANDER class (kom ) : so annoying
- when i play recon or assault or even sniper , i can't do anything when i face a Kom , this class have a good damage , and perfect protection , at least let a part of his head so we can head shot him .
-Severance : need a damage nerf ! this gun is more deadly then BUCKSHOT (t9 heavy )
RECON class : The abandoned class
- recon players are the most pro players of mc5 and a big part of the community , light but deadly
-whisperer/firecracker/bramson: need a buff ! more no scope accuracy ! and a damage buff , 10% or 15% not more !
-bosk : need a little nerf 5% or 10%
HEAVY class : anti KOMMANDER class :
-BUCKSHOT : damage buff 20% ,and nerf the rate of fire by 15%
SUPPORT class : :( :(
- let's talk about the heal animation , it's too slow , and not useful , the support ability should be faster with less cool down !
- RCF : this recoil is too hard to control ,need a damage buf 10% or 15 %
-OR HE : some scopes please !!
Bounty hunter class :
-VerrPower : need a damage nerf ! 20% will be okey
X1 MORPH Class : sniper counters
-L.A.K : need  rate of fire nerf ( edited )
-Morph ability :can tank a grinder bullet to the head in short range ! :) need a nerf
SAPPER class : lazy players class
- do you know what is the nightmare of a low health players ? yes it's the famous shoulder gun , no one can escape a shoulder gun shots when you are low health player ! i suggest to add 1 second delay to lock any enemy !
MC5 Community : https://discord.gg/gfRMk3R
YT : SerftaZ : youtube.com/channel/UCFYkCpGA27E1N1gyOJP-Jcg
Discord : 1Serf#9576 .