Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

XVAD63

Apple (iOS)

Daniel FromGameloft wrote:
Personal attacks, harassment, racism, false accusations:  These are NOT allowed under any circumstances. If you harass someone, no matter how deserved you think it was, you WILL get banned.

Kind reminder for everybody.

You wrote to me in pm, but i cant answer you, because this functions is forbidden for me. Axelitos banned me on server, where he is admin, server for discussions.
no avatar

peterclark

Windows PC

Luckily, the gameplay, like the writing, hasn't changed much from Modern Combat 4, and that is still fun. The controls have not changed much from before, and series fans will feel right at home.

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Who the dreadful runs this place?
There Will Come Soft Rains.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Your place, Zombie Noobat, is controlled by an enema. Humble yourself, Zombie Noobat - this is your fate.
no avatar

Unbanmeplzz

Apple (iOS)

Daniel Gameloft wrote:
Hello soldiers,

Considering the recent events (that some of you might not be aware of) I felt the need to remind you all that this forum is made for people with a common ground (that being MC5) to gather.

This is not a place to harass or use an aggressive tone with each other.

Posts or threads that will not obey the following rules will be deleted.  Users that do not behave after having received a warning will be banned from the forum.

Community Guidelines:
- Respect Gameloft Terms of Use: http://www.gameloft.com/conditions/
- Do not be rude or disrespectful to Gameloft teams and the other players
- Don't feed the trolls (and DON'T be a troll!)
- If you encounter any inappropriate or offensive content, report it to me or the moderators (or simply by clicking the report button)

Respect the forum structure:
- Use each sub-forum for its intended use. Spamming unrelated sub-forums will not solve your issue any faster, and it will most likely lead to a ban.
- Use proper and informative titles (avoid using undescriptive titles, such as "HELP!!!!!").
- Don't spam threads in a sub-forum over and over. One thread is enough.

---------------------------------------------

The rules in detail

Spam: Posting threads (or consecutive replies within a thread) indiscriminately or without anything adding constructive to the discussion is spam, and will lead to a ban. One thread is enough. If you have just replied to a thread and you want to add something, but no one else has replied yet, just edit your reply, rather than adding a new one.

Personal attacks, harassment, racism, false accusations:  These are NOT allowed under any circumstances. If you harass someone, no matter how deserved you think it was, you WILL get banned.

NSFW / inappropriate content : Although some of our Gameloft games are rated +18, these forums are meant to be welcoming to everyone, of all ages. For that reason, we will not allow any posts containing NSFW (not safe for work), ****, disturbing material. It will lead to a permanent ban.

Offensive usernames : If you register an account with an offensive username you will be banned immediately. There's no justification to register a username that will be offensive to others.

Multiple accounts : Multiple accounts are not allowed.

Complain constructively You're more than welcome to complain and debate about things you don't like about the game. You should always do so in a respectful manner. There's no reason to be aggressive towards others (be it players or Gameloft employees).

Netiquette : Though not strictly enforced, these rules are considered appropriate behavior for any website and you should keep them in mind when interacting with others, both in these forums and everywhere else on the internet:
  1. Use Spell Check. Gewd speling erns u respekt.
  2. Don’t use All Caps. NO MATTER HOW EXCITED YOU ARE!
  3. Don’t start multiple topics. Create only one thread per topic you wish to discuss.
  4. Don’t duplicate topics. Always check if the subject you want to discuss already has a thread on the forum.
  5. Post to the correct category. If you’re not sure what category your topic belongs in, just ask one of our moderators for advice.
---------------------------------------------

If there are any complaints against anything in this forum, please PRIVATE MESSAGE me, or the moderators. Together we can find a way to solve the problems and to keep this a friendly and fun environment for everybody.

Hope everything is clear and I wish you GL & HF.

Kind regards,
Daniel

noobat1

Veteran

Windows PC

Medicine Head wrote:
Your place, Zombie Noobat, is controlled by an enema. Humble yourself, Zombie Noobat - this is your fate.

Your place in the lunatic asylum, you harasser.
There Will Come Soft Rains.