Something interesting to share? Come on in!

katy p.

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Fri Jan 20, 2017 11:52 am
My personal opinion is that mc5 has become pay to win, with the introduction of paragon armor and sapper class. Someone said that standard recon with Bosk can still wreck - that is true, but not anymore if you are up against a whole team of shoulder guns and paragons. 

In the old days you had the overpowered LGR, which was even worse than shouldergun. But back then anyone could grind for free to get the LGR, whereas I'm now two months in in trying to get shoulder gun without paying money. 

The true test will come when mc versus comes out. Then you will have the packs issue from the very first begin of the game. As I'm not planning to spend money (at least not more than 50 euro or so), I'm very curious how long the new game can get me excited. To understand that Gameloft fixes the games so that you need to pay at least 1000 euro to fully unlock its features, is just mind boggling.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

I agree about Sapper class. But with Morph, it's "pay to be hot"....

Anyway, I do play Sapper with shoulder gun when I fall to close to 1600, then after I'm over 1700, I play with weapons I like until it falls again.
g4626e

Yourmama

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

The game is not pay to win. I've been playing for a year and a half. I've spent 90 dollars on this game. Yes I'm only vip5 and I have no interest in vip10 that's a 1500 purchase no way I'll spent that kind of money on a mobile game. The only problem that I have is game play itself. Lag from day one for me. The pass 6 months hacks have come and gone. Everyone remembers the lgr hack that was bad. Now wall glitches are still here. And I'm sure some hacks are still out. level 60 guys killing with low level guns like a pr39 lol. I understand that Gameloft needs revenue to be successful but at the same time don't have to be unfair. The old way. The more you played the more weapon score you got to unlock the next weapon. Now it's a lottery. I'm glad I grind back then to unlock all weapons to mk7. I'm happy there no need for tier 8 guns. That's the reason on at 560 hours of game play lol. So you can enjoy the game without breaking the bank. Just be smart about it. Your best bet is spent credits on getting power use first. Then you have unlimited game play to get what You need.
Old but deadly

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

This new watch ads - spin the wheel is a blessing as per my usage. :D I play for 1-2 hours after my job hours and at that time, i can spin the wheel as much as i want. So get 2-3 hours power user from that for free and i play the game. :P On weekends, i purchase the power user for 3 days for 100 bucks. I'm gonna save as much credits as i can till i hit 6500 credits balance. I need those 50 sapper packs to unlock Stacker. That's the only gun i want in this game. I have no interest whatsoever in any other prestige weapon (i barely use pistol but i like the jugment melee animation). I have grinded very hard these past 6 days(as per my schedule) and gathered 1700 credits. Hope to continue the same.
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss

Enjoythis5

Apple (iOS)

All these games where you have to pay to play or win are a bug scam. I became a game addict 2 years ago spending so much money on these useless winnings. During that period I lived in my own reality with players of games. Trust me game businesses earn a lot of money on your desire to win. I cured myself after long sessions with the psychologist, meditation and no access to the phone or computer. However, I still have the passion to rule and be in top, as in the game. I became a real professional in pharmacy sales, where I can put my own rules and prices. So, give up on games and get closer to the reality with https://pharmacysales.com.au/pharmacies-for-sale.
no avatar

Medicine Head

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Tue Mar 10, 2020 10:16 pm
I congratulate you, Enjoythis, that you can write to chat without access to a PC, telephone and iron. Now, Dear Enjothis, send greetings from all earthlings to the inhabitants of Alpha Centauri and other extraterrestrial civilizations. Also, Dear Enjothis, tell them that the MC5 game is excellent, loved by all real players and invite them to play with us (except for you, Dear Endjohis, you are busy with meditation and contacts with aliens.