Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Theduke

Apple (iOS)

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:31 am
Jay M. wrote:
To fill in some info, I haven't really played the game in some weeks due to some of the problems mentioned on this forum. I'm sure there are more like me, i'm also sure there are not many experience players rushing to spend a lot of money, seems like dissatisfied costumers to me. But if customers are to put faith in stuff like stats, and MK level, and tier level, which are truly disappointing, and don't match the performance as shown, aren't we lied to? I'm sure a lot of guys spent money on packs to get those stuff, so I see that as a scam. Most of the lottery like systems seem rigged to diminish your chances drastically as you reach closer to your goal, that to me seems like a scam towards customers. Same money, but less of a chance? c'mon wake up

Well yeah, I can see your point, but I think the performance of all the extra $hit is relative. To you the weapon enhancements and upgrades may seem disappointing, but others may think they are they are actually undervalued. And until you show me some proof behind the rigged lottery system all I'm hearing is hearsay.
TheDUKE

Jay M.

do you actually open packs bro? If you do or actually play the game, and open packs a lot, there wouldn't even be a request for proof. But maybe your in a perfect Modern Combat world, who knows. Imagine there are 8 balls that are red out of 25, you need 30 of those red balls, so someone shakes it up and you blindly pick 10 , for every chance you pay for. However your noticing you constantly get and average of around 2-3 red balls every chance, but as you proceed towards your goal of 30, the guy whos in control takes advantage of your high optimism and slowly replaces a couple red balls every turn, until there's only 1 in 25, so you noticed your suddenly getting 1 red ball every 10 turns, until your get 1 every 10 -15 chances if your lucky. Doesn't the guy doing that seem dishonest, because he didn't say he was going to.
Favorite class: Assualt, Recon , Support
​Favorite armor: Samurai, Standard Recon

Jay M.

Although Gl isn't necessarily using a ball game like that,very few experienced players can honestly tell me, it doesn't feel like that. On another note, I don't think many of the forum guys who spent a crap load of cash would appreciate the word "undervalued" in respect to game items.

Theduke

Apple (iOS)

Jay, I am not in the mood to answer fwcking SAT questions so I am not going to read your entire reply. I open packs but only at a rate credits earned will allow. I don't purchase credits. Now, correct me if I am wrong but you get 1 Tier 8 blueprint in each weapon pack along with some useless $hit. Are you saying that the closer you get to that 30th print for the Enforcer (for example) the less frequently they appear? If that is what you are saying I cannot argue against it because I am still like 15 prints away from my closest T8 gun, but I highly doubt that is actually what is happening. However, I am open to your theory being right. So prove it. Pull some numbers, gather some data, and lets blow the lid of this motherf*cking ponzi scheme.
TheDUKE

Shaman

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:41 am
for example
update12
prestige weapons for support & heavy not included
why?
it wasn't ready? ****!
to entice money at players and only then to add in update13
it is also the hidden fraud)))
Every night I take my tambourine and sing songs specially for the medic. "May luck accompany him always and everywhere"

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Theduke wrote:
Jay, I am not in the mood to answer fwcking SAT questions so I am not going to read your entire reply. I open packs but only at a rate credits earned will allow. I don't purchase credits. Now, correct me if I am wrong but you get 1 Tier 8 blueprint in each weapon pack along with some useless $hit. Are you saying that the closer you get to that 30th print for the Enforcer (for example) the less frequently they appear? If that is what you are saying I cannot argue against it because I am still like 15 prints away from my closest T8 gun, but I highly doubt that is actually what is happening. However, I am open to your theory being right. So prove it. Pull some numbers, gather some data, and lets blow the lid of this motherf*cking ponzi scheme.

I can confirm Jay's theory. I am at 26/30 BP for Enforcer. And the last 16 packs i have opened, i didn't get even a single enforcer BP. I had opened 20 sapper packs, and i got 18 Seeker BP and only 2 Stacker BP. Opened 10 packs after completing Seeker, and i got 1 Stacker BP in 10 packs. How's that fair? The only reason of Seeker being in the game is to lessen the chances of Stacker BPs.
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss
no avatar

East2west197

Ya it is a business but as a business ur making a lot of ppl not play your game anymore and me personal have spent around 1000$ on this game when PS4 games are only 60 max just sayin. I do like all he new content you guys put out but please stop nerfing stacker and please put about 50 total bullets in the firecracker that gun is so pointless even after the buff it's crazy it only has 25 bullets and even with full clip it woulnt kill someone by USING it as a hand granade and y dose he throw it even with no bullets that's **** it dosent even exslode.  Ur I do love the game I just got paragon and it was worth the money thanks bye.

Theduke

Apple (iOS)

@Abhishek Well that is very interesting. I'll pay closer attention to what comes outta my packs when I'm nearing one of those T8 guns. And, if you and Jay are correct then that is some shady business practice.
TheDUKE

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Theduke wrote:
@Abhishek Well that is very interesting. I'll pay closer attention to what comes outta my packs when I'm nearing one of those T8 guns. And, if you and Jay are correct then that is some shady business practice.

Try opening Armor packs. You will see DD in all it's glory, lel. I never dared to open Armor packs after wasting 3900 credits on it to complete my 3 armor set. I believe the system detects when you are nearing to complete an armor and it gives you only DD.
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss

Jay M.

yea bro, you do your investimagation (new word) lol