Something interesting to share? Come on in!
no avatar

Moosse

Apple (iOS)

I also want to mention that this game, unlike OAC, is not play to win. You can dominate this game with simple recon class and it's free armor plus tier 5 bosk. Which with playing you will receive credits to upgrade to bramson.

Theduke

Apple (iOS)

@Joe, Jon, Moose: Amen, you guys get it. I've amassed 600hrs of game play over the last 2+ years. During that time I have given GL maybe $50. I see that as quality entertainment at $.08/hr.
TheDUKE

1&only oops!!

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

I agree to Moose and Joe, we all complain, ****, and rant here about how bad the game is. Yet, we continue to play it. I for one am on the same boat. I am addicted to this game now and order a controller specially to see if i can do any better :P
MC5 Forum Discord: https://discord.gg/vKqvHss

Blade TC

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

Moosse wrote:
I also want to mention that this game, unlike OAC, is not play to win. You can dominate this game with simple recon class and it's free armor plus tier 5 bosk. Which with playing you will receive credits to upgrade to bramson

OH REALLY? I have been playing this game since it first came out when it was $7.99.  I have over 400K total kills and my kdr is still a solid 2.4 and i mostly play recon and i am telling you it is not even close to dominate this game for at least since half a year ago. With the all mighty ONI and shoulder gun there is absolutely no way a basic recon can match the firepower and amour no matter how good you are.  I really dont know what you have been taking but i would love to have some too....

Blade TC

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

@Blade TC: True. Businesses must follow rules and regulations. If they do not, they will eventually be forcefully shut down. GL has been around for like 15 years. 

I am not sure if you know Gameloft is not the same company anymore.  The founding family of GL has already sold all their stakes during a hostile takeover.  That might be the reason why we dislike GL so much lately because of their new management style and new direction in business.  http://www.polygon.com/2016/6/8/11890102/vivendi-takeover-gameloft-ubisoft-guillemot

Jay M.

To fill in some info, I haven't really played the game in some weeks due to some of the problems mentioned on this forum. I'm sure there are more like me, i'm also sure there are not many experience players rushing to spend a lot of money, seems like dissatisfied costumers to me. But if customers are to put faith in stuff like stats, and MK level, and tier level, which are truly disappointing, and don't match the performance as shown, aren't we lied to? I'm sure a lot of guys spent money on packs to get those stuff, so I see that as a scam. Most of the lottery like systems seem rigged to diminish your chances drastically as you reach closer to your goal, that to me seems like a scam towards customers. Same money, but less of a chance? c'mon wake up
Favorite class: Assualt, Recon , Support
​Favorite armor: Samurai, Standard Recon

joebloogs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I'm sure a lot of guys spent money on packs to get those stuff, so I see that as a scam. Most of the lottery like systems seem rigged to diminish your chances drastically as you reach closer to your goal, that to me seems like a scam towards customers. Same money, but less of a chance? c'mon wake up

Last time i checked, this game was free...one can play and advance in this game without paying a single cent to Gameloft..

Having said that, the option of paying money is still there for those who believe they can have an advantage over the rest, if they purchase armor or VIP points..
iOS
no avatar

Moosse

Apple (iOS)

Blade TC wrote:
Moosse wrote:
I also want to mention that this game, unlike OAC, is not play to win. You can dominate this game with simple recon class and it's free armor plus tier 5 bosk. Which with playing you will receive credits to upgrade to bramson

OH REALLY? I have been playing this game since it first came out when it was $7.99.  I have over 400K total kills and my kdr is still a solid 2.4 and i mostly play recon and i am telling you it is not even close to dominate this game for at least since half a year ago. With the all mighty ONI and shoulder gun there is absolutely no way a basic recon can match the firepower and amour no matter how good you are.  I really dont know what you have been taking but i would love to have some too....

Seems like you prove my point. You mostly play recon, with 400k kills, and a great kdr. I'm sure you've accumulated tons of credits and improved your game simultaneously and with those credits you've obtained better armor including this ONI, other classes and their respective weapons, etc. 

In my experience I've seen recon with Bramson win many matches. The point is as you progress you get better, get better gear and weapons.  

Also, I'm from California so I'm taking some really good stuff. Come on out it's legal here.  Otherwise, see you in the battlefield!

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:03 pm
Sometimes, I figure it's worthwhile to pay for a pack or two, just to keep the developers fed, so theirs brains can have glucose. Like I said before, I budget $20/mo for it. But I also play enough to unlock a lot of packs.
g4626e

Theduke

Apple (iOS)

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:19 am
Moosse wrote:
Blade TC wrote:
Moosse wrote:

Seems like you prove my point. You mostly play recon, with 400k kills, and a great kdr. I'm sure you've accumulated tons of credits and improved your game simultaneously and with those credits you've obtained better armor including this ONI, other classes and their respective weapons, etc. 

In my experience I've seen recon with Bramson win many matches. The point is as you progress you get better, get better gear and weapons.  

Also, I'm from California so I'm taking some really good stuff. Come on out it's legal here.  Otherwise, see you in the battlefield!

I like this guy. ^
TheDUKE