Something interesting to share? Come on in!

Yourmama

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Hey ( ron) lol. One word monopoly.
Old but deadly

Jay M.

I think this guy is wordy of the word ****. Any business that is not delivering satisfaction to it's customers should not call themselves a business, it customers to me are just legally bullied and scammed.
Favorite class: Assualt, Recon , Support
​Favorite armor: Samurai, Standard Recon

Blade TC

MC5 Old Dog

Apple (iOS)

A business doesnt mean it can do whatever to make money. That is why there are consumer watchdog groups, government regulations, business ethics etc. When enough number of customers are not happy with your "business", your company is not going to get a good reputation and in turn you will not make more money. Simple as that.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

I know Compakt is powerless. I've asked that we be allowed to buff it from VIP 6+
I think that would be fair for both GL and gamer.
g4626e

Theduke

Apple (iOS)

I think the term “scam” is being thrown around a bit too loosely here. A scam is when trickery or deception is used to induce someone to give up a possession (usually money). You are not being tricked, GL does not misrepresenting their product or offer, this is not scam.

@Abhishek: I am changing my profile pic. You’re right…that is a disturbing sight.

@Nova-fusion: No, it would be a scam if you opened those packs to find them empty or filled with something other than what was promised. You knew it was going to be random. You were unlucky, not scammed.

@Elite-Saw: Not new here. Dogtag 89693

@Jay M: No, any business that is not delivering satisfaction to its customers will be out of business. GL seems to be thriving with increasing annual revenue and great customer retention.

@Blade TC: True. Businesses must follow rules and regulations. If they do not, they will eventually be forcefully shut down. GL has been around for like 15 years. 

Bottom line: GameLoft is not running a scam. If you don't like the structure of their games go play somewhere else.
TheDUKE

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

@ Theduke: Good call. I wish we could hit a "Like" button.
g4626e

FiveStar

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

UK

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:00 am
Scam: a dishonest scheme; a fraud.

Like Gameloft advertising a product, and then when you finally spend thousands of credits to get it, they nerf if. (dishonest scheme). Ok....
#ForumElite #OG 

joebloogs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Re: NEWS FLASH!!!!! GameLoft is a business

Sun Jan 15, 2017 11:24 am
c'mon guys, admit it...regardless of your non stop moans, you are all still here, which tells me you LOVE the game..

stop **** about it & get on with enjoying the game you all love.....;D
iOS

FiveStar

MC5 Old Dog

Google Play (Android)

UK

The game is 'bearable' which is why I continue to play it. It doesn't mean I like the way it is run though.
#ForumElite #OG 
no avatar

Moosse

Apple (iOS)

I really enjoy the game despite many of its issues, such as disconnecting or I hadn one horrible experience when I couldn't log BC of some connection error
that took 2 weeks to fix.

i have owned the game since it came out  but never played it until 2 years later so fortunately I had Veteran status. I had been playing Order and Chaos for years, 4+ to be exact, and spent thousands of dollars. Never thought I'd ever stop playing. Was getting bored after a recent update so I tried this game out 6 months ago and now I'm addicted. 

In 6 months of playing and spending about $200, I have all the classes plus all the tier 7s fully upgraded and the following prestige, dread eye, judgement, enforcer, stacker, the heavy shotgun, and firecracker. I have all the armor except shibing and paragon.

i play daily and can grind at the very least 200 credits per day. Very easy to do especially if you do daily challenges.  

Currrntly VIP 6 and do not feel I need to spend anymore money with what I have and how I can grind. 

Try and enjoy joy the game and the gear and weapons will eventually come to you as you play and grind. This will only improve your
pkaying style. Every class is awesome to play and has its only pros and cons. But if you feel cheated stop playing.

BTW, if anyone in I'm Back Bit-h squad is on please invite me back. I assume got kicked BC of inactivity but that was only as a result of error
connection.

Also, love how active and helpful this forum is.

Good luck to all and see you on the battlefield!!!