Something interesting to share? Come on in!

jayant.vg@gmail.com

Windows PC

Re: Gameplay Discussion Thread

Thu Dec 03, 2020 4:58 pm
Again, GL is giving life to Marauder. There is an event coming up this month. So, you can see lots of players with guns in both hands. Anyway, I am not sure if they have buffed any of the Marauder weapons now.

Jon_Blackburn

MC5 Black Ops

Apple (iOS)

Texas

Fri Dec 04, 2020 8:45 pm
Perhaps, but I'd rather have one rifle that damages 12, and a pistol that damages 30+ than two pistols that damage 8 each.
g4626e

no avatar

andre1234

Windows PC

Fri Dec 25, 2020 4:44 pm
Boa tarde, como melhorar o C.A.O II, alguem sabe?
no avatar

nevrtalks

Windows PC

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:52 pm
Dio_Brando_XVII wrote:
PLEASE fix the matchmaking. I keep getting put into matches with level 8 guys (not 80) who have no idea of how to play. I damn near quit the game back in the day when I was level 14 and I encountered a game full of level 140 guys using guns I'd never seen before that killed me in one shot from around corners (Dreadeye).

This kind of thing will scare new players away, so please fix it so that you won't face anyone more than 20 levels higher than you or something like that. Regularly facing people who are quite literally 130 levels higher than you is a real turn off.

you got that right !!!!

no avatar

nevrtalks

Windows PC

Tue Dec 29, 2020 10:55 pm
katy p. wrote:
Gameloft should put players with the same skills and equipment in the same brackets. Both in ranked matches and in squad battle. For me this is priority number 1. It's completely bonkers to have tier 4 players facing Dreadeyes in squad battle.

Exactly !!

no avatar

akelvin505

Windows PC

Sun Jan 03, 2021 6:20 pm
Hola a todos/as, dado que el ingles no es mi idioma natal no entiendo muy bien de que van estos foros, solo se que mi juego falla muchísimo, se cuelga solo, hace un disparo y el personaje se queda perdido en el limbo, se cuelga solo, todo el mundo con una sola bala me liquidan, veo personajes saltando por la pantalla... Gamelof no responde a los correo todo el mundo hace mutis, no entiendo que es lo que pasa con esta plataforma y este juego en concreto ¿No hay soporte? ¿el juego es malo? ¿Por que nadie responde a los mensajes de ayuda o soporte? ¿Solo saben cobrar?
no avatar

Samz707

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 24, 2021 4:11 pm
I've been thinking of maybe getting Switch Online, is this game's MP in a good place right now that's fun?
no avatar

RussZTT

Windows PC

Sun Feb 14, 2021 7:50 pm
Anyones game crashing?  Was playing fine yesterday.  Today the game tries to open, goes to black screen this closes (No error).  I'm on a new Windows 10 PC.
no avatar

chuchu1981

Windows PC

Hello,I play modern combat 5. I was trying out steam for which I transferred my progress to this platform. Now I am trying to move back to Windows Store platform and I am facing some difficulties. I have over 850 hours of progress and 'some' invested money which I do not want to lose.When I try to tell steam that it is the old device, it tells me that it is in sync with 'XBOX' unlike what we do when we are moving from PC to steam which is done via a code. When I launch this game via Microsoft store it does not see the progress and starts from the begining. I have installed the XBOX game companion.My steam version is on a gmail account.
My microsoft store uses a hotmail one.The only thing I can think of is launching them one by one. Any guesses? Gameloft guys please can you do it from your end?Let me know what you need. I am a little computer savy.Help