This Forum board is in read-only mode.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Check out the cost of all the cars and there upgrades right here: ​Asphalt Wiki Cars

kaiju_the_great

Windows PC

Some.  Check out the cost of *some of the cars and *their upgrades.  It is a great resource, and thank you to any and all who contribute to it.  Just wish it was always up-to-date.  ("what's the mastery 15 or season 9 base payout of the mclaren 720s ?  wiki does not tell you as of this writing, even though the car is owned and fully max-pro'd by many.)
no avatar

raj89899595

Google Play (Android)

Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Check out the cost of all the cars and there upgrades right here: ​Asphalt Wiki Cars
no avatar

ERAC-6

Google Play (Android)

I know I will be breaking the rules of the forum, but I need to know ...
How did A participate in the event: "moments Asphalt"?
(Maybe I'm banned by this, but I'm desperate)
no avatar

Glacialsmasher

Apple (iOS)

From where do I post a subject my y reinstalled the game and my account is gone I am angry because I dedicated my time

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

@erac: Asphalt Moments has different criteria - sometimes they are open for all players, sometimes only for VIP (i.e. paying) players of certain levels. Unfortunately, GL doesn't say what the criteria are, players have to find out for themselves.

@Glacialsmasher: You can try "Bugs adn Technical Issues", but you should open a case with Customer Care.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

agn000

Windows PC

Thanks for sharing this