This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

dave4763

The new Kindle Fire HD 8 generation 6 was recently released. But, asphalt is listed as not compatible with this device. Are there plans for compatibility with fire HD 8 gen 6? Side note: asphalt 8 is compatible with HD 8 generation 5. Also gen 5 and gen 6 share the same OS (fire OS 5). Thanks!

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

At the moment, we are not sure yet. I will probably be able to answer this question in a near future.
no avatar

donyavangogh

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

It is August 11, 2017. I am new to Asphalt 8: Airborn but am playing on my Amazon Fire HD8 (6th Generation). My husband and I bought 2 Asphalt 8s, one for Fire TV through Amazon Prime Subscription, and one for my tablet through the Amazon App Store. Both work fine outside of known issue of the odd hard right or lefthand turn out of the blue causing cars to slam into railings or walls or cliffsides. 

Will there be a way to customize car colors some time in the future?

notmejeremy

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

If you haven't already figured it out Donya, most cars can customized by tapping the 'car paint' button in the bottom right corner as you are scrolling through the garage.
Jeremy R. on Amazon & iOS
Do you play A8 on Amazon platform? If so check out our private Facebook page, all Amazon players welcome.
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1618008478453349/
no avatar

donyavangogh

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

@Fabian hi again. Been playing A8 on my HD 8 (6th generation) without problem until about a month ago during a an game update (events & the split/shuffle boxes). Now I CANNOT access Mastery Races from my device. My husband can race in Mastery on his device and we can play fine on our Fire TV version, but on my Amazon Fire HD8 (6th gen) OS 5.6.1.0 

i had put in several tickets (one at a time but no reply....i may be doing that wrong) but still have not rec'd any information. I got an automation email reply stating imimy ticket has been recieved, but that was long ago. 

Can u please tell me if i may have done something wrong in terms of choosing option not to save info on the cloud? I was playing when suddenly a note popped up asking something about if i wanted to save my data on something...it was so fast because i automatically clicked "no" option to whatever it had asked and i have no idea if i messed up. Around that same time, A8 updated with couple audio and ui glitches and then Mastery racing access went away when the events update went away. It was a holiday event i think. mother's day, maybe? 

Oh help...i need mastery races!