This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

Arnold.jr

How can I change country in Asphalt 8?

Sun Nov 27, 2016 8:36 pm
como puede cambiar de region oh pias? How can i change my country?
Jr.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Well, you cannot change country. We might help you to change country on rare occasion via our Customer Care service, but there must be an important reason motivating your request and we won't do it more than once.

LonJonSilver

hi, I change the country by mistake and now i'm not italian but french..... how can i reset the country or return to italy?Thanks for collaboration
Yohohoho yohohoho!
Porto il liquore a Binks,veleggiando sopra il mar,vento in poppa, arriverò e glielo consegnerò!
Tutti insieme lo berrem, e poi ci divertirem mentre il sole cala già gran festa si farà!
E' gia tanto tempo ormai,che il villaggio mio lasciai,ma per sempre, io lo so, nel cuor lo porterò
Le onde spruzzan su di me,fresche gocce d'acqua e mi vien voglia di cantar la mia felicità!
Siam pirati e se dormiam,un cuscino non abbiam,ma col cielo e le sue stelle,noi ci copriam!....

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

ask Customer Care to do it - fill in the form @ options / Customer Care
no avatar

Ulyses_Sonza

i choose worldwide flag by mistake how to revert back to philippine flag in county or region list?
Attachments
wp_ss_20170417_0001[1].png
wp_ss_20170417_0001[1].png (217.78 KiB) Viewed 3504 times

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Ulyses_Sonza wrote:
i choose worldwide flag by mistake how to revert back to phillipine flag in county or region list?

Contact CC
no avatar

Scraggy001

Apple (iOS)

England

Well I'm in the U.K. But apparently according to A8 I changed region / country during the last update and moved to the United Arab Emirates. 
i have contacted CC as it prompts you to do if you wish to change country , but they said I have to do it from my end . I re informed them that. I can't do this as there is a message telling me to contact then if I wish to change region / country .
as of yet no reply 
and im still having problems since this up date, I'm having to constantly change my region on my iPad and back again to stop the spinning circles.
thids is also true when running the token adds as it just freezes up 
. Coming out of the app and re running doesn't solve it I just get some freeze frame of some other race.
no avatar

Ulyses_Sonza

Re: How can I change country in Asphalt 8?

Sun May 14, 2017 11:04 am
i already complying the customer care last month but i cannot revert my philippine flag for a month, my ticket id is 13161465.
no avatar

Rubel_N Artcell

Google Play (Android)

Please help me. Change my country (region ). My country is not Saudi Arabia.   I live in Bangladesh 🇧🇩 . Please change my country and you will fix it  return to Bangladesh 🇧🇩.

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Rubel_N Artcell wrote:
Please help me. Change my country (region ). My country is not Saudi Arabia.   I live in Bangladesh 🇧🇩 . Please change my country and you will fix it  return to Bangladesh 🇧🇩.

In the home screen, click on the gear icon, and select the option shown below, there you will be able to change your flag

IMG_20180207_093353.png
IMG_20180207_093353.png (429.02 KiB) Viewed 2592 times