This Forum board is in read-only mode.

Vrykolax

How to change my ingame nickname?

Sun Nov 27, 2016 10:13 am
I noticed in multiplayer that others have their own nicknames, mine is just Driver (random number) and I want to change it but I don't have facebook . Is there any other way?

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Re: How to change my ingame nickname?

Mon Nov 28, 2016 5:42 pm
Your nickname in Asphalt is the same as the name you are using on the Social Media page your have linked your game with. To change it in Asphalt, simply modify your name on this Social Media page (Facebook, Google Plus, xbox live).

Vrykolax

Tue Nov 29, 2016 8:35 am
in my profile there is no Google+ social option, only facebook and xboxlive

TheCoolSteveMan

Windows PC

Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:33 pm
Vrykolax wrote:
only facebook and xboxlive

Windows huh? well i think that it's not possible to change nicknames on Windows based on my experience :/

LowRyder

Windows PC

West Coast

Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:52 am
I changed FB linked account in game name by changing my FB name. FB lets you change your nme  but choose wisely since you can't change it again for another 3 months ( or something like that ).Have fun explaining to friends and family why you've changed your FB name.
  What gets me is most of the time in game tells me i'm logged into XBox Live yet the name it displays is what i use in my FB account and not the name i use on  my XboxLive acct.
 "The brave don't live forever...... the cautious don't live at all "    Quote found on FB

' Never argue with the fool , onlookers may not be able to tell the difference'  ~ Mark Twain 

Racer Name :  LoRyder 07

adpeiter

Windows PC

Thu Oct 11, 2018 8:07 pm
Based on my experience with Windows 10:
The Asphalt player name only can be changed by change Facebook linked account name.
IMPORTANT: Do not associate a new Facebook account, because you may lose the state of your game.
Rename the Microsoft account, Windows user or Xbox Live gamertag does not cause the change Asphalt player name.
Playing since 01/17
Last: Carrera / Alfieri / 003S
Multiplayer: Vulcan / SLK SE / Carrera 
Most liked: Falcon / Fenyr / AHGT