This Forum board is in read-only mode.

HedoneDark

Windows PC

São Paulo/SP/Brazil

IMHO depends on your level:
Beginner: Urus
Intermediate: Cadillac CTS-V Coupe Race Car; Marussia B2 (this last, a little more points but more difficult, wrecks are fatal usually)
Advanced: McLaren 675LT
Master: McLaren MP4-31

PS: Always in season 9....better using 24h double credits despite be repetitive, 
boring and tiring... much, much, much better after the ritual weekend cleaning house XD 
When someone or company wants to do something, he turn yourselves engaged and is capable to find one justification to persist and do it with full success. When does NOT want to do something, does not care...he is able to find 10 ( ****) justifications for doing nothing

roofersmate

Windows PC

I find when i'm farming I get bored prety fast playing my top earning car on the highest award track, so i get the double credit boost and play every car in season 9. I don't know what season 10 holds because I don't own or want to own a gokart
Forum name roofersmate.
Ingame name Kath J.

"The player shouldn't have to keep working around Gameloft's incompetence to enjoy a game." - FANTASTICVOYAGE
no avatar

david-me

Google Play (Android)

roofersmate wrote:
I find when i'm farming I get bored prety fast playing my top earning car on the highest award track, so i get the double credit boost and play every car in season 9.

I do the same thing.  Unless I am going for raw maximum credits.  Most races may take 5,10 or 20 seconds more, but the credits are nothing to sneeze at.  It allows me to get credits, but I also get to practice tith all the cars on all the tracks.  Maybe I get 75% or possible credit, but the value is much much higher. I wasnt improving my racing the same track all day with the same car. Plus it's very doring.  I am addicted to my Porsche Gayman season 9 San Diago Harbor.  Each PRO upgrade I make changes the car far more than any other I can think of. Im only at around 1550 (near maxpro) on both my accounts, but they are very different. I still use the Lycan for pure point farming.  I dont need to pay much attention and can crash a bunch of times for 6000 credits.

I tried doing the Veneno but flawless doesnt work for farming if you fanna zone it out and watch tv and do internet at the same time.

You can fail one test 15 race and its equals lesser races and cars.  Maybe you go take a ****.  Same thing.  A few seconds or points here/there wont make much difference.   plus you get get better by racing more cars on more tracks.   I dropped lap times by 3-5 seconds doing this.  even with D and C class cars.
Favorite ride: Pirates of the Caribbean
no avatar

Sergiu D

Google Play (Android)

España

The mastery 15 of Lamborghini veneno its veey izi for farming. In 56-58 sec. You win 6000 credits at last. Look this video.
https://youtu.be/PX7lRLVLn1U
no avatar

TheSaith

Google Play (Android)

Best car for farming is lamborghini veneno..
It will cost you only 140 k... Nd also cheap max and pro level. 
Play mastry challenge 15.. Its reward is 6 k pr race. Track is alps. It took 56 or 57 sec. Thats all

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

I'm a new player, just started playing for less than a month. Currently have 900K coins and 3k tokens. As I understand the Mazda RX8 is the best car for TLE for Class D and I'm now trying to Max Pro it.

Which cars are the best for TLE in the other classes S,A,B,C that can be bought with credits for few tokens as I don't intend to spend money in this game? My intention is to get top 5k rankings in TLE.

Currently the best car I have for Class C is the Alfa Romeo 8C, Class B I only have the Survolt, Aston martin DB9, Nissan Skyline GTR (R34), for Class A I only have the Lamborghni Asterion and for Class S only the Ferrari FXX Evoluzione.
no avatar

Javi_Brias Arrastia

Windows PC

UK

The best car for farming is the Lambo Centenario. Each race at Level 15 (San Diego Rev) will bring in 7,950 - 8,000 coins. Without using any boosters, you can complete a lap in 50 secs. If you use a X2 booster, you double that amount to approx 16,000 coins per lap. You should be able to pull in 750,000 coins per hour.
no avatar

Kimastar

Google Play (Android)

ok
no avatar

Unprodigy568

Apple (iOS)

Vulcans are the way to go