This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

Danial_Azam

How can I gain XP?

Sun Nov 13, 2016 3:28 pm
I'm playing Asphalt, completed Season 1, brought 4-5 cars but XP is zero. Tell me what really affects XP to grow up

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: XP increase

Sun Nov 13, 2016 4:37 pm
Danial_Azam wrote:
I'm playing Asphalt, completed Season 1, brought 4-5 cars but XP is zero. Tell me what really affects XP to grow up

You can only gain XP by racing in Multiplayer. Goes up to 85 (when you reach 86 it rolls back to 85), the higher your XP the higher the credit rewards in multiplayer.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

rogger007

Apple TV (iOS)

Re: How can I gain XP?

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:09 pm
You can only gain XP by playing multiplayer mode. Only by this you will gain XP. You will only gain maxium XP upto 85 after that when you reach 86 your XP will again roll back down to 85. [spam link removed. admin]

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:43 pm
rogger007 wrote:
You can only gain XP by playing multiplayer mode. Only by this you will gain XP. You will only gain maxium XP upto 85 after that when you reach 86 your XP will again roll back down to 85. [spam link removed. admin]

incorrect. XP goes to 99
no avatar

Michael Alexander

Windows PC

Sun Jul 22, 2018 6:39 am
If you've unlocked just the 1st season(s) It makes zero difference Danial and after that it doesn't make any difference either. Don't waste your time in here or in the game worrying about it.