This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

Lmoande

Almost 1 or 2 years ago i made a link with my facebook,but i didn't paid enought atention to that account so i forgot bout it and now i want to link it but i cant,can somebody help me?

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Lmoande wrote:
Almost 1 or 2 years ago i made a link with my facebook,but i didn't paid enought atention to that account so i forgot bout it and now i want to link it but i cant,can somebody help me?

are you trying to reconnect to your old FB account, and access cars/progress made before...or are you wanting to start again from the start?
no avatar

Lmoande

I wan ro continue with the progress i have now ,not with the old facebook progress.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

Well you would have to:
1. Disconnect form facebook
2. Play with the progression you want to keep
3. Connect with a new facebook account

This is how you will link your current progression to another account.  thuis should solve your issue.
no avatar

_Jam*8_

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Hi Fabien, your steps do not work. Upon connection attempt to the new fresh FB account, the game offers to either use the old FB account along with current progression, or the new fresh FB account but all progression being reset. 
Additionaly, removing prehistoric friends -connected to via Gamecenter at the time- is impossible. The game ignore the 'remove all friends' from the Game Center settings screen. 
Help !
no avatar

_Jam*8_

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Up
no avatar

Tryst

Windows PC

help me please its my problem too
i want reset my old account but on my smartphone its offers me another option only which is i want to remove please help me too
no avatar

Dichop

Apple (iOS)

I have the same problem!!! can you help us please? :D
no avatar

MuppetMuncher

Google Play (Android)

This is how I had to do it to get the result:
Create a new e-mail account to link with the new FB account, then create the new FB account.
That should work. 😀