This Forum board is in read-only mode.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

[Q&A] THE VIP LEVELS OF RIO UPDATE

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:37 am
What is the VIP system?

Accessible from the main menu of Asphalt (top right corner), the 15 VIP Levels can be unlocked by the players to earn extra rewards in Asphalt 8. In order to level up, earn VIP points by purchasing items labeled with the VIP logo in Asphalt 8. Swipe right to scroll through the diffrent levels.

What are the benefits of unlocking “New Daily Bonuses”?

Take a look at the VIP menu. At the top of the screen is the pack of one-time-only rewards that you will get right after unlocking the VIP level. On the bottom left are the permanent bonuses that will impact your game account forever and each time you play.  

On top of these, leveling up your VIP Level will provide you “New Daily Bonuses”. These are bonuses that are applied to the Daily Login Rewards Calendar. They are divided in two:

1.MULTIPLIERS
These Multipliers are implemented to the rewards calendar. Example: If you get a daily reward of 10 Tokens, and you get multiplier of “x2 Daily Bonus” Tokens, it will multiply times 2 and you’ll get 20 tokens that day instead.

2.EXTRAS
You’ll notice that some days of the Daily Bonuses Calendar have 2 items in a single box (each box representing one day). The second item corresponds to a VIP level. If your VIP level is the one displayed in the VIP logo of that box you will get that EXTRA rewarded item on that day.

Having a higher level of VIP means you’ll get reward more items on certain days of the daily login rewards calendar.

When do I receive the Extra Rewards?

Check out the Daily Calendar to know when you will receive your Extra Rewards. As you can see below, this player could have got and extra VIP box if only he had unlocked the VIP level 1. Another Extra box will be will be available on Day 7.

Do I keep the bonuses that I have unlocked through the VIP points forever?

All of the "New Daily Bonuses" and “Race Permanent Bonuses” that you unlock are permanent. They will affect the Daily Bonus Rewards forever on your account.  In other words, the VIP Multipliers will remain active and be applied every day even if the Daily Bonuses Rewards calendar changes every month.

Unlocking VIP levels also provides a series of ONE TIME only rewards, such as dispalyed below:

How can I obtain VIP points?

To obtain VIP points, purchase any items that have the VIP Points logo displayed on their label. There isn’t any other way to obtain VIP points. Note that some items will grant you more VIP Points than others. Just look at the VIP logo to know how much points you will get.

If I have already bought something in Asphalt before the update, how many VIP points will I get?

The amount of VIP points that you have received prior to the Rio Update is based on what you have spent in the game. However, the VIP points system isn’t 100% retroactive. Consider the amount of points you have received (or VIP levels that you have earned) as our way to thank you for your support.
no avatar

bigboo

Re: [Q&A] THE VIP LEVELS OF RIO UPDATE

Tue Nov 15, 2016 9:11 pm
I'm at VIP level 5 which shows multipliers od 1.5 tokens and 2 boxes. Does this mean if the calender shows 10 tokens and 1 box I will get 15 tokens and 2 boxes or does my calender reflect these multipliers?
ForumUsingGameLover id#245978

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Thu Dec 08, 2016 8:07 pm
bigboo wrote:
I'm at VIP level 5 which shows multipliers od 1.5 tokens and 2 boxes. Does this mean if the calender shows 10 tokens and 1 box I will get 15 tokens and 2 boxes or does my calender reflect these multipliers?

your calendar shows what you will receive (the calculation has already been done)
no avatar

Sm.az

Mon Dec 26, 2016 9:13 pm
If I were to upgrade my VIP level from level 6 to level 8 in a single purchase of credits/token, will I accumulate all the 1 time rewards that's given in level 7 & level 8 since I jumped 2 VIP levels at once or will I just get the 1 time reward of level 8 only? I have the same question regarding the Daily bones & Multipliers?
no avatar

Markus_Koegel

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:30 pm
Please give us VIP points for daily log ins too. Then the players which can't afford to spend money can promote their vip lvl. 

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sat Oct 13, 2018 1:55 pm
Markus_Koegel wrote:
Please give us VIP points for daily log ins too. Then the players which can't afford to spend money can promote their vip lvl. 

Interesting idea, probably not going to happen. VIP levels are tied to monetary exchanges, so far.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

JCIS

Windows PC

Sat Jun 22, 2019 3:07 pm
Why in multiplayer, even though I win others, MY EVALUATION is much lower?

why??????

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Tue Jun 25, 2019 1:23 pm
Your rating will go down 2 tiers after the season is over.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 269 vehicles. Total Play Time: 84d 16h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Aug 11, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

wolfkinara

Amazon TV

Mon Dec 09, 2019 11:36 am
I have Installed Let’s Golf 3 For My Mac Airbook Laptop And it runs well, but sadly, This Time... Gameloft Pulled All Of Their Old Games (Starfront, Green Farm, Let’s Golf 3 And Order And Chaos) From the Mac App Store Because Of the New Version Of Mac Doesn’t Support 32-But like iOS 11 (iOS 13), If I wonder that there should be a Let’s Golf 4 coming soon by Gameloft, The Game Is Bit Fun But I **** at golf gameswhatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin