This Forum board is in read-only mode.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

[TUTORIAL] VIP LEVELS

Mon Aug 08, 2016 11:36 am
The Rrio update (released on July 27, 2016) for Asphalt 8 introduces players to the new VIP system. So let’s breakdown all of the benefits you can get from it. If you have more questions qbout this feature, pelae check our Q&A right here.

1.Huge packs of Rewards
Reach a higher VIP level to unlock new rewards. You’ll instantly receive a prize pack as a one-time reward. These include things like Tokens, Nitros and Upgrades.
2.Race Permanent Bonuses
On the bottom left are the permanent bonuses that will impact the rewards obtained after each of your race.  These bonuses will last FOREVER. Reach higher VIP levels, and the bonuses will only get better!

3.New Daily Bonuses: Multipliers
Multipliers are permanently increasing your Daily Login Bonus. These multiply the number of rewards you receive from your Daily Login Bonus. For example: If you have “X2.0 Daily Bonus” unlocked and you login on a day that would normally grant you 10 Tokens, you will receive 20 Tokens instead.

4.New Daily Bonuses: Extras
Extra rewards are awarded to players that have unlocked a given VIP level and on a specific day of the Daily Login Bonus calendar.
no avatar

Markus_Koegel

Google Play (Android)

Re: [TUTORIAL] VIP LEVELS

Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:27 pm
I think you should change the vip level system. I play a8 now for over a year and I'm only vip lvl 2, because I only bought a car package. Why we don't get VIP points for daily log in? That makes sense. It's a reward for the players which play a8 most.

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Thu Nov 02, 2017 3:40 pm
Markus_Koegel wrote:
I think you should change the vip level system. I play a8 now for over a year and I'm only vip lvl 2, because I only bought a car package. Why we don't get VIP points for daily log in? That makes sense. It's a reward for the players which play a8 most.

No, it's not that. You can gain VIP Level only by buying something in the game.

Владо_Б

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:59 pm
Is this VIP system explained somewhere ? Because i can't understand it. I'm lvl 1 and it is x1.5 but if it is a box or nitro bottle i can't get a box or a bottle and a half right ? On level 2 is x2 but on level 3 i see x1.5 credits. So if i'm level 2 and the daily bonus is 1000 credits how much i would get - 2000 right ? And what if i'm level 3 ?
Greed turned into a madness. No support from me! No money for GL! 

RLR

Google Play (Android)

India

Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:47 am
Владо_Б wrote:
Is this VIP system explained somewhere ? Because i can't understand it. I'm lvl 1 and it is x1.5 but if it is a box or nitro bottle i can't get a box or a bottle and a half right ? On level 2 is x2 but on level 3 i see x1.5 credits. So if i'm level 2 and the daily bonus is 1000 credits how much i would get - 2000 right ? And what if i'm level 3 ?

x1.5, x2.5 and similar values, only applies to credit rewards
no avatar

Television_Set

Apple (iOS)

Tue Mar 27, 2018 2:59 pm
Does the exclusive offers generate VIP points? Ie offer for Tokens, race boxes and credits that is supposed to boost your progress? There is no VIP points shown in the image

Edit: No, you do not get VIP points for special offers which is a real bummer
Driver name: DepecheModeMan
Below stats are s h i t nowadays and worth nothing so I can't be bothered with updating. Just a sad reminser of of time and money spent on useless c r a p
207 vehicles, 135 MAX, 58 PRO
1745 stars, 2543 licenses, 1156 helmets
no avatar

Driver8591

Windows PC

Sat May 25, 2019 8:29 pm
How can I get VIP level 1 easily?

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Wed May 29, 2019 3:11 pm
Driver8591 wrote:
How can I get VIP level 1 easily?

Make a cheap in-app purchase.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Höma69

Apple (iOS)

Fri Jul 05, 2019 3:26 pm
Warum wurde mein Vip Level von 14 auf Level 1 zurück geschaltet?
Mein Marken sind jetzt im Minus( -23543).Von meiner Sicht aus, müsste es aber im +sein!!!!!!!

Gruß Höma69