This Forum board is in read-only mode.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

How to Record your Race With ReplayKit?

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:46 pm
1. ReplayKit is only compatible with iOS 9. If you own one of these devices, then open More Racing Options directly in Asphalt 8: Airborne. Tap on Replay Kit.

2. Choose Auto-Record and ReplayKit will start recording at the beginning of your race. You will have the option to save and share your race directly after you have completed it.

If you decide to go for Manual Record, you will have to press the ReplayKit button to start and stop the recording anytime you want.

What if you can’t use Replay Kit?

Replay kit is new feature created by Apple for devices supporting iOS 9. It’s the easiest way to record your screen. If you don’t have an Apple device, you can record and upload your race thanks to the instruction in this Tutorial: http://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1553&t=347776
no avatar

Amir Hosein Fareghdel

Google Play (Android)

R & D participation

Tue Sep 18, 2018 4:48 am
Hello;

I wanted to participate in Maserati Alfieri R&D in the last hours. But in last 4 hours of remained time for participation, internet of whole city was broken and i could not participate this amazing car R&D.
now is there anyway for participation?

Also i suggest gameloft to add an option "auto participate" for such cases that if the player could not participate in a championship or R&D, in the last moment he/she will automatically be participated.

Thanks

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Re: R & D participation

Tue Sep 18, 2018 8:28 am
Amir Hosein Fareghdel wrote:
Hello;

I wanted to participate in Maserati Alfieri R&D in the last hours. But in last 4 hours of remained time for participation, internet of whole city was broken and i could not participate this amazing car R&D.
now is there anyway for participation?

Also i suggest gameloft to add an option "auto participate" for such cases that if the player could not participate in a championship or R&D, in the last moment he/she will automatically be participated.

Thanks

this is a thread about recording software.

if you missed the start of the event, you missed it. advice is to start it earlier, don't leave it til the last hours.

if you want to make a suggestion, o it in the Suggestions section of the forum.