This Forum board is in read-only mode.

Fabien FromGameloft

Community Manager

How to Record your Race in Asphalt 8?

Wed Apr 13, 2016 12:10 pm
Option A: Use Replay Kit available on iOS 9. Learn how to use it here: http://forum.gameloft.com/viewtopic.php?f=1553&t=347784&p=2018578#p2018578

Option B: Use a screen recorder application The Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Windows Store all offer free “screen recorder” applications that you can use to record your stunt. 

Option C: Use Twitch (only available on certain iOS devices) Twitch is available directly in Asphalt 8. Create a free Twitch account and simply hit the “record” button in Asphalt. Twitch only works on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 (with retina display) and iPad (4th generation).

Option D: Use a second device (phone, camera, etc.) Find a way to position your gaming device so that the screen can be clearly seen through your video recording device. Your recording device should be kept in a steady position. Then just film your performance through the recording device. Image 

This method can be tricky, so you may want to ask a friend to help you out.
no avatar

Gina_Adrson

Re: How to Record your Race in Asphalt 8?

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:03 am
Option C: Use Twitch (only available on certain iOS devices) Twitch is available directly in Asphalt 8. Create a free Twitch account and simply hit the “record” button in Asphalt. Twitch only works on iPhone 5, iPhone 5c, iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPad Air, iPad mini 2 (with retina display) and iPad (4th generation).

Direct Record your Race on your iphone, because iOS 11 new feature ​to record the screen.how to use this feature ​read this thread.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:32 pm
Gina_Adrson wrote:

Direct Record your Race on your iphone, because iOS 11 new function to record the screen.how to use this function read this thread.

i read about this yesterday. i'm not going to try the beta, looking forward to see how direct record compares with replaykit
no avatar

wallyk

Windows PC

I am using windows 10 unfortunately nothing compatible in the store . I am using a budget pc so windows game dvr wont work. any ideas
no avatar

captain jock

Windows PC

Option B: Use a screen recorder application The Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Windows Store all offer free “screen recorder” applications that you can use to record your stunt. . i have also llked in store please specify fabien as nothing suitable is showing up
no avatar

Dolldammit

Apple (iOS)

I can't find the "More racing options" menu anywhere, so can't access the replay kit. Does anyone know where it has gone? I know that there was a UI refresh in the last update, so did they remove the replay kit? And yes, I am using iOS!

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:17 am
Dolldammit wrote:
I can't find the "More racing options" menu anywhere, so can't access the replay kit. Does anyone know where it has gone? I know that there was a UI refresh in the last update, so did they remove the replay kit? And yes, I am using iOS!

hit 'Play', top middle of the next screen is 'More Racing Options'.
no avatar

Dolldammit

Apple (iOS)

Thanks! Just couldn't see it yesterday at all. It's completely obvious now that you've pointed it out!
no avatar

Mcree

Apple (iOS)

captain jock wrote:
Option B: Use a screen recorder application The Phallosan Forte Apple App Store, Google Play Store, and Windows Store all offer free “screen recorder” applications that you can use to record your stunt. . i have also llked in store please specify fabien as nothing suitable is showing up

Can you recommend any? I can't find any that actually record properly.
no avatar

Late_Trender

Windows PC

Fri Apr 20, 2018 11:34 am
Apple does not allow any recording softwares on their App Store...
I've also never seen any recording softwares on the Windows Store and Play Store.

Option E: Upgrade to iOS 11 and use Apple's built-in recorder
Option F: On Windows 10, use the built-in Game DVR