This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

Navaja

Google Play (Android)

Boosters

Mon Jan 06, 2020 6:21 pm
Hi. I suggest that boosters could be purchased for a number of races instead of 10 or 15 min, lets say for 3 or 4 races that is similar to 10 min of booster time. This way you wont loose too many boosters while waiting for matchmaking in multiplayer rooms, that very often takes a long time, or save the booster from being lost or time reduced when you need to reload the game.
Thanks

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Re: Boosters

Wed Jan 08, 2020 6:54 pm
This has been requested many times; best you can do are the free boosters (5 per day for watching ads, depending on region). GL doesn't seem to be interested in changing the timers for the boosters.

BTW, if you want an hour of NS/TK, you need 120,000 credits (for 6 NS + 4 TK). If you want 4 hours (duration of an ET) it's 480,000 credits for 24 NS + 16 TK).

Basically, instead of numbers of races, use a time-limit for playing MP and add boosters accordingly.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 259 vehicles. Total Play Time: 81d 15h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Mar 24, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

Navaja

Google Play (Android)

Fri Jan 24, 2020 10:11 am
audiorapture wrote:
This has been requested many times; best you can do are the free boosters (5 per day for watching ads, depending on region). GL doesn't seem to be interested in changing the timers for the boosters.

Yes, thats what i do, but use the free boosters one-per-race for TLEs, the ones that are time based i use them for MP races, and then i set a time limit for this ;-)
no avatar

LawrencePalmer79

Google Play (Android)

Tue Jan 28, 2020 3:26 pm
I agree with this. I find that most times I use boosters it seems to take longer to get in a mp race therefore over half of the booster is being wasted. I would suggest making them only active while in a race and not while sitting in the lobby.