no avatar

bentley4life

Google Play (Android)

guys what car do you recommand ?

Thu Sep 26, 2019 12:40 am
hello everyone,
I think of buying the RX8, but also I'm looking for three other cars : the gtr nismo, gtr r34 and the ferrari 599xx, but don't know if they are really worth or not, or just upgrade cars to play their MAX race, and I really need a high rated class A car ( I got the asterion and the terzo but they need a lot of upgrades to be rated much as I need) , so I would really appreciate your advice ( I have around 600k)

thank you.

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Re: guys what car do you recommand ?

Thu Sep 26, 2019 9:56 am
Hey Bentley, The name 'Suggestions' is a bit misleading... this is where you provide suggestions to GameLoft. To get input, you want to post in Discussions.

As for the cars you mentioned, the RX8 is always nice, the GTR and 599 I dunno. As for a high class A car, 600k credits won't get you very far. Whatever you buy, you're looking at at least 3M worth of credits to upgrade it (until then, it's not a high class A car - it's a resource sink). Wait til you're there before buying anything. In the mean time, do some research and save every engine, mid tech and advanced tech card you can get your hands on. Once you decide which cars are interesting (not just for your high class A car but overall), you can consider dumping engine cards you won't be needing.

Personally, I max/prod the Asterion for giggles (a lousy investment) and bought the Corvette Grand Sport when it was on sale for a crapton of tokens.

Side note, I stopped farming credits to purchase new cars because for me, credits aren't the bottleneck anymore, tech cards are.
no avatar

bentley4life

Google Play (Android)

Re: guys what car do you recommand ?

Thu Sep 26, 2019 4:02 pm
hi, sorry for the wrong place
I'm gonna try ask in discussion maybe there are some who know these cars
and thanks for your advice about saving credits and engine cards until i get THE car