Dylanyo

Google Play (Android)

Storage space - exclusive deals

Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:10 pm
Please, make possible the purchases of exclusive deals of parts, techs and engines without the need to have already the space free in one's own storage. Give the possibility to store them as boxes like any other award. Since the amount of cards to pro cars has increased a lot they are all essential and cannot think about them fused to make free space again and again.
Linked to this problem... I think it would be better to increase again max space storage already reached.
Thx

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

Storage space - exclusive deals

Wed Aug 21, 2019 1:16 pm
Thanks for the suggestion, Dylanyo, I'll send it for consideration 🙂

dart_driver

Google Play (Android)

Re: Storage space - exclusive deals

Sun Sep 15, 2019 12:34 pm
TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, Dylanyo, I'll send it for consideration 🙂

Any response yet? The inventory requirement is a real nuisance. I just tried to buy 50 AT cards and the game wanted me to spend 790 tokens on inventory to park them. You do realize that if I'm interested in 50 AT cards, I'm ready to plow dozens of them into cars immediately. And that for every AT card I use, I'll also use several parts and engine cards. If I had 50 AT cards, using them would actually free up ~200 inventory slots. Instantly. So, no thanks, I'm not interested in paying through the nose for MORE inventory that I won't need again for a very, very long time. Dumping 50 useful cards to make space for a purchase seems only slightly less silly.

The asking price for 50 AT cards was already pretty steep. The inventory requirement on top of that was a deal breaker.

Dylanyo

Google Play (Android)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 12:58 pm
TeoFromGameloft wrote:
Thanks for the suggestion, Dylanyo, I'll send it for consideration 

Dear Teo, any news about this suggestion? Hope it will be considered really soon cause requirements for each new car are insane.
Thx.

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Mon Nov 04, 2019 2:18 pm
Dylanyo wrote:
Dear Teo, any news about this suggestion? Hope it will be considered really soon cause requirements for each new car are insane.
Thx.

Exclusive deals are gone.

Dylanyo

Google Play (Android)

Wed Nov 06, 2019 4:10 pm
[quote="Sayaneechan"][/quote]
I know they are gone. But they are not the solution. I'm just asking to increase space storage, since driver licenses in mastery are available to get more inventory.