no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

I suggest Free Re-tuning 1x/quarter including free upgrades (don't be greedy with your well paying customers here) at a minimum VIP level of whatever $150-200 total spent is.   I think this is an appropriate amount to expect something substantial back customer service wise.  
This is value, as you, GAMELOFT don't give any kind of preferential treatment to VIP as far as game direction or what customers want. 

This is what paying customers want right here and will bring customers back to your game as well.  It will also induce a percentage of free players to spend money.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Racer name:  BTairborne

no avatar

Fullerno

Apple (iOS)

Everything has changed immensely in this game except what paying customers get( VIP Calendar rewards) We became VIP customers for nothing it seems. No changes has been made to our VIP calendar rewards and if you guys are asking for endless tech cards for one car why don't you change our rewards to reflect these changes?

It takes a lot of money to get to VIP level 10 and above and apart from few extra tanks and tokens, all the boxes we receive are rubbish, mainly 95% C & D class parts. 

We need engine cards, advance tech boxes, mid tech boxes included in calendar rewards. As long as these are not included in the rewards people will be less attracted to becoming a VIP customer and those who are VIP now will have no need to advance their level.

Old Gumby

Google Play TV (Android)

+1,I have money to spend on this game if you get something for it.

TeoFromGameloft

Community Manager

Apple (iOS)

I'll forward your suggestion, guys 😋

Oldtool

Windows PC

Oz

I'm VIP 12, that translates to well over $ 1,000 spent on this game. I got the A8SE, AIE, Vulcan, X2 etc. etc..... I spent good money to get those cars with a competitive ranking advantage. We all know what happened... The simple fact is that you actually get punished for spending money on good MP cars. I would not expect any VIP favours from this mean mob.
stop KD roadkill - animals are better people
        clans - boosters - hackers, all the same to me.

ChrisWLStatesman

Windows PC

Adelaide, South Australia

Oldtool wrote:
I'm VIP 12, that translates to well over $ 1,000 spent on this game. I got the A8SE, AIE, Vulcan, X2 etc. etc..... I spent good money to get those cars with a competitive ranking advantage. We all know what happened... The simple fact is that you actually get punished for spending money on good MP cars. I would not expect any VIP favours from this mean mob.

Totally agree with you Oldtool. I am VIP 14 and overtime this system that provided funding to keep this game alive, is F'up. I had great cars until GL tricked us by nerfing them. My 150 blueprint Audi R8 SE can be embarrassed by a 14 BP ED Torq. De-tuning the R8 twice went way too far. That is WRONG, and doubly Wrong!!! My Carrera as well cost me over $100 to buy and got nerfed a week later. Blueprints boxes in calendar are not even BP's. C'mon GL. You treat our money as pittance but yours is so precious. WAKE UP and treat your faithful with the respect we have presented YOU.... Its only fair. Stop your blind-siding approach, please!!!!
no avatar

FLORIN

Expert Racer

Windows PC

I think the nerfing is fair, you should use skills and not mp tuned cars to humiliate and trick beginners.
Max Pro your cars and race then to show your skills.
Why do you have to win 100% of the races?
50% isn't good enough?