audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sayaneechan wrote:
BigOne404 wrote:
Pd weekly cups ****, the only prize worth playing is 10 MP tickets

Not even that, as the refill time has been recently shortened to 1 minute. In other words, there’s no reason for tickets to exist anymore.

GL is testing different refresh times, at least so they claim, and tickets as rewards is therefore here to stay, at least for the time being.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

audiorapture wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:
Not even that, as the refill time has been recently shortened to 1 minute. In other words, there’s no reason for tickets to exist anymore.

GL is testing different refresh times, at least so they claim, and tickets as rewards is therefore here to stay, at least for the time being.

Ok but a refresh time of only 1 minute is ridiculous. You can never run out of tickets this way 🙂
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Sayaneechan wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
Sayaneechan wrote:

Ok but a refresh time of only 1 minute is ridiculous. You can never run out of tickets this way 🙂

Which is why I asked, and the above is the answer. No details when/if the current 1-minute-refresh will change or to what. Current situation doesn't make any sense in the long run.
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
The FLU ate my stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: May 29, 2019

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

audiorapture wrote:
Which is why I asked, and the above is the answer. No details when/if the current 1-minute-refresh will change or to what. Current situation doesn't make any sense in the long run.

Exactly 🙂👍
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

It looks like to me they are testing to see if people are buying more credit packages since people are going to want more boosts. Didn't they also remove free boosts from ad watching? They are no doubt also looking at overall sales if they give people unlimited multiplayer racing. What they are doing makes perfect sense until they have the data. The timer refresh was just the easiest coding change.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

Peter2593

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

BT9 wrote:
It looks like to me they are testing to see if people are buying more credit packages since people are going to want more boosts. Didn't they also remove free boosts from ad watching? They are no doubt also looking at overall sales if they give people unlimited multiplayer racing. What they are doing makes perfect sense until they have the data. The timer refresh was just the easiest coding change.

Boosts are still available from ads though. Just got a tk from watching 10 ads tdy. But drop rates are seriously low.
no avatar

Diego Emmanuel Macias Mtz

Google Play (Android)

I've noriced that the blueprints that are offered in the exclusive deals are the ones that you usually have more... the truth, I'm inlove with the W Motors Fenyr Supersport and I have 10/20 blueprint, do you think is a good idea to sell all the rest of my blueprints to see if luckily I have the chance to but the rest of them???

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Diego Emmanuel Macias Mtz wrote:
I've noriced that the blueprints that are offered in the exclusive deals are the ones that you usually have more... the truth, I'm inlove with the W Motors Fenyr Supersport and I have 10/20 blueprint, do you think is a good idea to sell all the rest of my blueprints to see if luckily I have the chance to but the rest of them???

No. 
You should check if the blueprints you are looking for are in circulation to begin with.

no avatar

James_Williams

Windows PC

I agree about having blue prints dropping again. I have multiple cars that are lacking blue prints plus it is getting extremely hard to get engines needed and tech tools. getting to damn expensive to max vehicles out
no avatar

Spaunz

Google Play (Android)

They should split blueprints from other inventory imo.
Make it a separate inventory so they wont effect space for gear/engines