no avatar

max3290

Windows PC

Gameloft,

Please make blueprints available again for cars such as the Aston Martin One-77, Icona Vulcano, McLaren 720s, Mosler Super GT, Porshe 918 Spyder, and Arinerra Hussyra.  I, like many others, have nearly all the blueprints to complete the cars and they are taking up tons of spots in my card inventory.  Not really sure why they stop being dropped from boxes in the first place, but this has been one of the many major reasons why I play the game much less than I used to.  The decision to stop dropping the blueprints runs counter to what any business would do if they were truly customer focused.

Thanks.
no avatar

ayaz143

Windows PC

I Agree With Max3290, Kindly Drop BP For Specific Cars or Just Remove This Feature From The Game, bcz its takes lots of storage of Garage,
As well as kindly increase the storage of garage bcz in recent update pro kit cards are increases I'll argue on Game Mechanics but now we needs enough cards in garage to use in Events, so again garage problem Occur,
On the other side every time we increase storage
Its add 35 space but every time tokens cost increases by ten, and now tokens are difficult to gain.
Kindly Notice our Problems

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

+1 I am kinda tired of having 33 McLaren 720S bps stuck in my inventory now 🙁
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)
no avatar

Anand Abraham

Windows PC

I totally agree, Gameloft should bring back the assembly cups. The only place I get blueprints are in the daily rewards.

TheEmperor3141

Google Play (Android)

Totally agree - assembly cups NEED to come back.

Are some BPs more likely to be got? For example, I managed to get the Sin, Alpine, Huayra and GT by Citroen, but I only have 1 Bailey BP. Also, I keep on getting BPs for rare and common cars I already have (ALWAYS Impala, 4C, Hurucan etc.) and never one of the 9 rares I still need for the Vulcano. I still don't have the MP4/8, or more than 15 or so M2 SE BPs, or more than about 10 R8 SE BPs. I even managed to get up to 17 legendary Ferrari Enxo Ferrari BPs, but I stopped getting any more a while back. I only have 1 of the 720s rare BPs.  :(

As well as the blueprint cups, Gameloft needs to bring back the 'new car every month' thing. The daily rewards 'offer' that comes up shows a common, rare and legendary blueprint that you get in '12 Boxes in April'. I have very rarely got a rare from these beginner BP boxes, and have never got a legendary.

Gameloft, PLEASE bring back the old system (but you can keep the finish line boxes and the MP rankings - I prefer not to lose 20 points when I come 2nd to a hacker or a landmine)

Good luck in future boxes, everyone!  :)
no avatar

ErlendAnderson

Google Play (Android)

You're asking for the things that gameloft would never add. Giving more blueprints would mean giving cars that people could get by using tokens. Tokens again come from giving them money.... so yeah...

BandSchokbrekerBakUitlaat

Windows PC

Maybe a blueprint-only fusion subcategory would be nice: let's say 1 needed blueprint for 8 surplus ones
no avatar

BT9

Veteran

Google Play TV (Android)

Removing Blueprints from all the Pro Kit boxes was a mistake..now all we have to look forward to is engine parts.  That is NOT exciting. 
It completely removes the idea of buying any boxes for me.
I think we can look forward to a year or this as they see if people will take the bait and start buying their blueprints boxes.  NOT ME.
Never underestimate another man's greed or obsession...

no avatar

BigOne404

Google Play (Android)

I totally agree on this, by now i belive 99% of loyal A8 players have all the cars from daily bonus bp's. NO ONE needs more impala bp's and such others. Assembly cups were great! Bring them back please! Or boxes should give some nice bp's every now and then. Pd weekly cups ****, the only prize worth playing is 10 MP tickets

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

BigOne404 wrote:
Pd weekly cups ****, the only prize worth playing is 10 MP tickets

Not even that, as the refill time has been recently shortened to 1 minute. In other words, there’s no reason for tickets to exist anymore.
Vehicles owned: 200/232
Stars: 1860
Helmets: 1355
Licenses: 2555
Latest max proed vehicles: 2010 Bentley Continental Supersports, Nissan 370Z Special Edition, 9FF GT9 VMAX, Lightning LS-218

My Asphalt 9 club: Me, Myself & I
Sorry, it's private, it's just me alone and I have put it up to get some extra rewards. You shall not pass  ;)