M. Abdul Rahim Qasim

Google Play (Android)

Re: More Country Specific Cups!

Tue May 08, 2018 6:42 am
Respected Community Manager!
Last year i noticed you guys made Ramadan Cup for Muslim-majority countries i.e, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Turkey and many more. I would like to suggest a few more events for these countires. Lets list them down.
1. Ramdan Cup

You all know about this(will be starting May 16th this Year).

2. Eid ul Fitr Cup

It happens right after Ramadan Ends, on 1st of Shawwal( the Lunar Month), it is like Christmas for Muslims and have a Holiday (big festival for Muslims) in mostly countries all over the world.

3. Hajj/ Eid ul Adha Cup

It happens 2 months and 10 days after the Eid ul Fitr Cup(depending upon Lunar Calender) and it also have Holidays to Muslims in most part of the world.

4. Muharram ul Haraam Cup/Happy New Lunar Year Cup

It happens on the very first day of Lunar Calender. Muharram ul Haraam is 1st Lunar Month.

All 4 of the above events have a lot importance for Muslims. I suggest you to consider these few events for Us. Thanks in anticipation.
no avatar

melchom13

Windows PC

greece

Sat May 12, 2018 9:28 pm
Greek cup? 25/3 or 28/10 r the national days
no avatar

VikingsShadowWolf

Google Play (Android)

Fri May 18, 2018 2:41 pm
Regional Cup for PHILIPPINES

June 12, 2018(Independence day)
August 27, 2018 (last Monday of August is National Heroes Day)
November 30, 2018 (Bonifacio Day)
December 30, 2018 (Rizal Day)

WowLuigiGo

Apple (iOS)

Peru

Tue Nov 20, 2018 3:54 am
Regional cups for Peru

I don't know if in my country play this game so much. If so, there are some cups for Peru that should consider.

Lima Anniversary Foundation: January 18
Pisco Sour Day: First Saturday of February
Trujillo Anniversary Foundation: March 3
Holy Week: March/April
Labor Day: May 1st
Inti Raymi: June 24
Grilled Chicken Day: Third Sunday of July
Independence Day: July 28
Arequipa Anniversary Foundation: August 8
Saint Rose of Lima: August 30
Angamos Combat: October 8
Creole Music Day: October 31

Note: 
You guys should add events that consider for each hemisphere. Example: In December, if northern hemisphere begins winter, then add a Summertime Cup for southern hemisphere and viceversa. Also Back to School Cup in March (for southern hemisphere)
no avatar

Fullerno

Apple (iOS)

Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:45 pm
Fabien FromGameloft wrote:
Hello racers from all over the world!

Would you like to have a cup related to your country's culture, and that could only be played by the residents of your country? Well let's work on this right now in this thread!

Let us know what holidays or national festivals could be a great theme for your Country Cup in Asphalt 8! Please tell us your country, the name of these holidays/festivals, there duration, and tell us what are they related to. We'd like you all to choose not more than 7 of the most important events in your country per year.

We will seriously consider them!

EDIT: We are adddding these:

MOON FESTIVAL CUP (CH, SK, TA) - Sept 15
THANKSGIVING DAY (CA) - OCT 10 
DUSSEHRA CUP (IN) - Oct 11
Diwali/Deepavali (IN) - Oct 30
Unity Day (RU) - Nov 4
CONSTITUTION DAY (TH) - Dec 12
EMPEROR'S BIRTHDAY CUP (JP) - Dec 24
Boxing Day Cup - (CA) - Dec 26

Hiya

I'm new to this forum but not the game. I would like to suggest that all religious holidays be made global because only Western countries don't give public holidays to celebrate Diwali and Ramadan for example but you will see bubai having a Christmas holiday . It will be wing to target only India for Diwali and Kuwait for Ramadan when both are celebrated in UK. 

For other types of holidays like national Days in different countries can also be made global but add the name of the country as event as the title event. Countries like USA have far more cups than any other and it's not fair to global players. Let everyone challenge for all prizes irrespective of country.

no avatar

Waqas Lodhi

Google Play (Android)

Fri Dec 06, 2019 7:49 pm

14 August : Independence Day.
9 November : Iqbal Bad : Poet of East.
25 December : Quaid Day : Founder.
15 June : My Birthday : Loyal Player.