Dan državnosti (National Day) 25. June 
Dan reformacije (Reformation Day) 31. November 
Dan samostojnosti in enotnosti (Independence and Unity Day) 26. December 

Thanks

alabama1

Veteran

Re: More Country Specific Cups!

Tue Nov 08, 2016 7:08 pm
Will you add Independence Cup for Poland on 11th November?

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Nov 15, 2016 7:23 am
How many of these requests have been satisfied so far?
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

chilean_sauce

Google Play (Android)

Sun Nov 20, 2016 11:56 pm
So, what´s the point of this post again? I think I didn´t get the title right. 
"More country specific cups".
To me, it means we will get cups for our respective countries. More cups for countries that are not just USA, China, Russia or India.
Are these cups meant to be for countries with a high amount of players? Countries that are well known around the globe? If that´s how it is then it should be noted before we start suggesting things that will be overlooked.
What´s the purpose of asking us our country´s important dates if they will become just another post in a GL´s forgotten forum, of one of their most important games?
Really guys, if your intention is to keep us quiet offering something you are not able to do then don´t waste our time.

Kiwi Claire

Grand Master

Windows PC

Thu Dec 01, 2016 2:33 pm
Few countries get a series 'tech card events - the rest of us completely ignored again and again.

Whats the excuse this time Fabien? As if you ever bother to even look here to read the question.

Yet another topic posted to look good. Gameloft had no intention of ever make use of any of the info posted.
Its just yet another insult to those not in the few favoured countries.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 06, 2016 8:10 am
Danger Mouse wrote:
How many of these requests have been satisfied so far?

Sound like very few? If any at all?

Another BS lip-service thread from Gameloft? All promises, no action?
Gameloft: No pride, no shame, no accountability, no care. Thanks for treating your customers with contempt.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Tue Dec 06, 2016 1:40 pm
there have been quite a few. but i did notice that both Poland and New Zealand hadn't had anything, so yesterday i asked Fabien to raise this with the events team.

Danger Mouse

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Wed Dec 07, 2016 8:09 am
'rez wrote:
there have been quite a few. but i did notice that both Poland and New Zealand hadn't had anything, so yesterday i asked Fabien to raise this with the events team.

That's encouraging, thanks for the reply. I wish more people (GL staff included) would actualy report back on positive changes, it would help lift the overall spirit of this forum. Is there an regional event list that could be published? 

A NZ event would be classic since I raised the US flag a while ago. Perhaps when Trump takes over I'll be too embarrased to keep the S&S lol.

'rez

Expert Racer

Apple (iOS)

UK

Wed Dec 07, 2016 1:24 pm
Danger Mouse wrote:
'rez wrote:

That's encouraging, thanks for the reply. I wish more people (GL staff included) would actualy report back on positive changes, it would help lift the overall spirit of this forum. Is there an regional event list that could be published? 

A NZ event would be classic since I raised the US flag a while ago. Perhaps when Trump takes over I'll be too embarrased to keep the S&S lol.

i think if there were a list, you'd see a lot more flag changing.

i'm trying to encourage more community engagement, make more/better use of the forum. i'm chatting with Fab and Rares about this, since it has the potential for better interaction than fb & twitter. but it all needs to be coordinated. and forum is a bit clunky and 1990s. is work-in-progress, won't be any major forum changes in short term, but we may see improvements in **** reporting feedback, is one area i'm pushing.
no avatar

spablauw

Google Play (Android)

Mon Dec 19, 2016 12:51 am
Have there ever been any Dutch ones? I would love to help and give some suggestions. Let me know if i can help.