This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

Asp_WidowHfd

Apple (iOS)

Re: [Official] Suggestions Thread

Sat Feb 22, 2020 12:15 pm
Hello! I want to u guys have a lot problem! The game will better have to do is remove a Fusion Coins! That is a lot request and need have to do it! No Donate is very important make a family cry and don't care with Us! Listen! The game need to remove Fusion coin to make a game better! Make back the 2016/2018 to return Listen to me Pepper the game make Fusion Coins GET bored and people are crying and angry! Just listen Remove Fusion coins

Robert W Dodge

Amazon TV

Instead of “Detuning” cars, how about allowing us to purchase the same car more than once:-) Of course, we’d have to pay for the new duplicate car and the upgrades etc. That said, we’d be able to better tune our cars for MP and still have a Max/Pro car for Career etc. It’s a perfect fix to the Detuning requests and should be a boon for GL. Just a thought... but I think it’s a good one;-)
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sun Mar 01, 2020 5:05 pm
Hello, you have deleted the tokens in the event tests, deleted the 25,000 points, and this month you have removed the petrol for the vip and sticker packs, you are just a stingy band at gameloft and you think only of the money, since this is how I will no longer spend a penny in your game, apart from my fusion subscription I will not spend a penny anymore, no more festivals because anyway we do not win the victory you have to buying it is a shame for a game ... stingy !!!
no avatar

mercury0188

Google Play (Android)

Wed Mar 04, 2020 3:01 pm
Hello, I would like to suggest that in this 2020 Spring update, Gameloft hold repeat R&Ds for all the later 2019 R&D cars whose R&D only appeared once to give us another chance to win those cars.
Examples include:
1. Zeus Twleve Sigma
2. Rezvani Beast X
3. McLaren 600 LT
4. Acura NSX GT3 Evo
5. Ferrari 812 Superfast
And some others which I missed out.