no avatar

Carlosjmf1996

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Official] Suggestions Thread

Mon Jan 06, 2020 2:22 am
Race Track: Vladivostok
Soundtrack: Nervo Ft R3hab - Ready for the weekend
History: Nissan Gtr Nismo vs Ferrari LaFerrari
Progress data of cars that someone doesn't have at least must be save for a possible return of the plans
no avatar

Navaja

Google Play (Android)

Fusion coins in rewards

Wed Jan 08, 2020 3:55 pm
Since the fusion coins appeared in game few time a go its impossible for too many people to PRO any car, because the only way to get them is fusion cards you will probably need in near future or buy it at a (expensive) price of real money.
I think this demotivates new players like me (4 months playing) and make impossible to have Pro cars to be competitive in events, as veterans have lot more proed cars with old system of credits. Pro upgrades are in addition, very expensive, so its a long long time to even apply only one pro upgrade.
I suggest this system dissapear, or if not, then please fix it, first, down the price of pro upgrades, its very expensive, and second give fusion coins in prizes and rewards from events, or in vip daily rewards, but we need to collect them from somewhere, not only by buying them with real money or getting rid of needed cards. 
Thanks
no avatar

forum_1098622

Amazon TV

Sun Jan 12, 2020 11:26 am
I didn't make one single race since they introduced those **** fusion coin dirt.

Makes no sense for me.

Asphalt was not only about races for me, but it was a nice fun collecting the pro cards, tokes and credits for upgrades.

This is now completly impossible.

They **** up the PRO system already with the fusion boxes, which where mostly complete useless.
Before, with given credits for sold cards, it was perfect.

I will not play again until they take back fusion coins.

They just destroyed their income by themselves.
I was willing from time to time bying some tokes, if there was an good offer.
But now tokens are worthless.
And never ever i will buy FuC.

And, only a reduction of the needed FuC will NOT be enough.
They have to completly take out this fusion crap.
no avatar

Torreypines

Amazon Mobile (Kindle)

Fri Jan 17, 2020 11:25 pm
I enjoy Asphalt 8 very much; however the recent change to fusion points to make upgrades is very disappointing. I recently traded in over 1,000 cards to receive only 500,000 fusion points or 1 upgrade for an S-class car. You have now made the game virtually unplayable to upgrade cars and to spend $10 US per 1 S-car level grade 4 upgrade is a little ridiculous.

Also, suggestion...in multiplayer could you let us know how many are in the air so you don't waste time and boosters to only race once every 10-minutes.
no avatar

Pyrostrike

Google Play (Android)

Thu Jan 23, 2020 3:18 pm
The Asphalt 8 Fix Update: 
for my idea i thought of fixing some of the issues in the game 
primarily with the cars...
-Make all cars have the option to be either bought by Tokens or Credits instead of only 1 currency
-Remove Fusion Points as a currency to upgrade Pro Kits and make them have the same use they had originally
-Make the Box buying option return just to make part obtaining easier

also i hope this will be noticed by the devs!! :D

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Fri Jan 24, 2020 2:29 pm
Unfortunately, that won't be happening.
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

spawn7675

Windows PC

Wed Feb 12, 2020 9:02 pm
Guten Tag,

Could it be possible to sell off some cars from a players personal stable.

I get these festival cars and they are just not worth upgrading. The amount of coins, tokens, cards or my actual cash that you want still doesn't help. The "Infiniti Project Black S Special Edition" is a prime example. It's a sow and no matter how you dress it up it is still a pig. Besides selling ones cars could be converted to tokens or fusion coins. Shoot in reality I have cannibalized a moped to amp up my mountain bike. Doing the same in the game could open up the whole tuner aspect of the game much better; engine swaps is very common for racers.

Other than that this game is becoming less and less enjoyable as the amount of hoops a player has to go through to drive a new car. I have stopped recommending this game to friends to be quite frank about how this game treats it's players it is atrocious.

audiorapture

MVP

Apple (iOS)

IOS

Thu Feb 13, 2020 2:23 pm
Unfortunately, it's not possible to sell cars back.

Some players opted to not participate in Festivals (or to not claim the coins) to avoid getting the car (and the frustrations that come with it).
Contact Customer Care to get a ticket ID: viewtopic.php?f=1908&t=699439
IOS friending requires Facebook, send me a private message to link up
Playing A8 since Feb 22, 2016. Own 262 vehicles. Total Play Time: 82d 9h. The FLU ate my other stats.
Support Info: IOS, Player ID 6hde | Signature Update: Apr 16, 2020
"Blogging is not writing. It's graffiti with punctuation."
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:30 pm
Hello, I took the plunge and I took the fusion pass at 10 €, unfortunately that is not enough to participate in the festival events and to make improvements, I sorely lack fusion points ...
I saw on the site: https://asphalt.fandom.com/wiki/Vehicle_list_(Asphalt_8) that it takes on average 3 million points for 1 car, then proposed a subscription which allows to participate in festival events and improve their other cars, currently we are forced to pay100€ for 1.8 million points, so 200€ on average for a car, it is the percentage of player who can afford to put such a sum in one car??? I am sure that we do not exceed 5%, the person who takes care of the prices is null null null, to make money it is necessary to address the greatest number, the model to take is the large distribution, low prices to address the greatest number, of course, I take the place of the manager every day, even the most void of sellers know that, I suggest you to make a subscription to 10 € with 1.8 million points, a subscription at 15 € with 3.6 million points therefore 25% reduction on this subscription and another subscription that everyone should take with 7.2 million points for 20 € therefore 50% reduction on this subscription, there must make the game accessible to the greatest number for the good of all players this will avoid all his crooks who use modified versions and who are a nightmare (less than a week after the update of the modified versions is very easily on the net and this after each update and it st painful these cheaters ...) Sorry if my English is not very good but I use google translation, I'm French ...
no avatar

bart85

Windows PC

Sun Feb 16, 2020 4:57 pm
And why did you remove the 25 tokens in the daily multiplayer test ???
That was what made the event interesting, the possibility of winning 750 tokens per month, whatever ...