This Forum board is in read-only mode.
no avatar

Ayoub Mikito

Google Play (Android)

Re: [Official] Suggestions Thread

Mon Oct 07, 2019 3:51 pm
Yes please make the terzo with max and pro upgrades and don't add ever cars with pro upgrades only for f1 cars please
no avatar

Samsung Tab 3

Google Play (Android)

Sat Oct 12, 2019 9:05 pm
Bentley EXP10 Speed 6 and Peugeot Onyx BP challenge so we can get a chance to finish one or both cars.
no avatar

Riie

Windows PC

Could you make a rear checking mode?

Wed Oct 30, 2019 2:24 pm
Thank you for open the thread.

Suggest: Could you make a rear checking mode?

Example:When press any key, mini screen open on screen edge.(mini screen is for rear checking)

I think that a rear checking mode is convenience for defend knockdown by other players.
no avatar

Riie

Windows PC

Suggest:Could you place a button to observe other player in ranking of race?
no avatar

williamlaxmi050

Amazon TV

Fri Nov 15, 2019 8:33 am
[spambot]
no avatar

Imran samih

Google Play (Android)

Fri Nov 15, 2019 1:24 pm
Give the lamborghini terzo and ferrari fxxk max upgardes
no avatar

Carlosjmf1996

Google Play (Android)

Thu Nov 21, 2019 9:49 pm
At least the cars that were given as championship (Renault Trezor, Lamborghini Murciélago LP640 as examples) have plans and the Lamborghini Terzo Millennio and the Ferrari FXX-K have Upgrades and Pro Kits
no avatar

ShaltaiBaltai

Google Play (Android)

Tue Dec 17, 2019 7:48 pm
At the first I would like to thank all Gameloft team for a beautiful game Asphalt 8 I really enjoy it.
I would like to make a couple of suggestions for multiplayer mode.
1. I personally do not like knockdowns, i do not want to knockdown anybody and do not want to be knockeddown. I enjoy racing and free competition. I would suggest to considet free from Knock Down option for multiplayer.
2. It is required to have a specific types of Car compete successfully in Multiplayer. You cannot win on landrover. it needs to be reviewed. Every car should have an equal chance in Multiplayer. Practically it means there should be A Multiplayer Rate. Perhaps it should be calculated separately.
Thank you
no avatar

Velmarvel

Google Play (Android)

A new mode in "More Racing Options"

Wed Jan 01, 2020 7:25 am
Hi Gameloft,

I've been playing your game since 2014. I have bought beautiful cars throughout the years and I was just wanting to appreciate them and drive them slowly without thinking of anything.

So can you guys add a little mode for us to drive our cars in a track with no laps, no timer or anything and no other cars? (adding other cars that drive slow as well is an option if possible).

If we can also have an option to adjust how fast ours cars go within that mode? I just want to look at how beautiful my car by driving it slowly on the tracks :)

You can apply your rules when a crash happens in that mode, or how other ai cars interact if ever you were to add them. I hope you hear me out please. Thank you Gameloft!
no avatar

Geoffrey Acquaah

Google Play (Android)

Re: Requests for the next update

Thu Jan 02, 2020 3:01 am
In the next update, I recommend the following:

Events
- Exclusive metal events in CAREER on Android devices

Race tracks
- Moscow

Others
- Dubstep music
- 1-10 lap selection on solo races
- Race Missions to get tokens (Same process as Asphalt 9)