no avatar

paramjeetjaiswal

Google Play (Android)

I HAVE NOTICED THAT THE COMPETITION IN MULTIPLAYER IS NOT LOGICAL. IT IS LIKE SOMETIMES THEY WILL MAKE ME RUN AGAINST THE MINNOWS WHOM I CAN BEAT VERY VERY EASILY & SOMETIMES THE COMPETITION WILL BE SIMPLY OUT OF MY RANGE! THE BEST THING IS TO HAVE WEEKLY "MULTIPLAYER" TOURNAMENTS WHERE YOU ALLOW FREE TRIAL OF VARIOUS CARS AS WELL WHICH ARE PRE-TUNED! THEN THE COMPETITION WILL BE REALLY GOOD & PLAYERS WILL STRIVE TO GET THOSE CARS AFTER CHECKING THEM OUT BY DRIVING! THESE RESULTS SHOULD ALSO GIVE POINTS TO PLAYERS IN MULTIPLAYER SEASONS! OVERALL, AGAIN THE PLAYERS SHOULD BE MATCHED ON THE BASIS OF "TOP SPEED" & "ACCELERATION" OF THEIR CARS! IF THE PLAYER CAN'T BE MATCHED IN A RACE ON THOSE 2 POINTS THEN THE CRITERIA OF CAR RANK & NITRO POWER SHOULD COME INTO CONSIDERATION! THIS WILL MAKE PLAYERS PLAY LOT MORE ONLINE & YES, DO GIVE MORE TICKETS FOR MULTIPLAYER RACES EVEN IF THAT REQUIRES ADVERTISEMENT WATCHING!!!!
no avatar

ezhao02

Windows PC

Re: [Official] Suggestions Thread

Tue Nov 27, 2018 9:36 pm
It would be nice to have a way to "unupgrade" cars, or return them to having no upgrades or pro kits. I'd be happy even if this cost credits, as long as we could get the pro kit cards used back.
no avatar

baser

Windows PC

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:39 pm
optimal shuffle box 
optimal split box

takes too much time to open them. I have 2 solution.
1-Please give back 2 cards red box and 1 cars green box.
2-Random self open

thanks

TheEmperor3141

Google Play (Android)

Sat Dec 15, 2018 2:35 pm
How about an auction system that lets you sell or trade unwanted blueprints or other cards to other players? You could say either how many credits/tokens you want for the cards or a card that you would like as a trade!
no avatar

GozBox7

Windows PC

Thu Dec 20, 2018 7:13 am
i don't know in which thread to post this but ...
wrong counting of stars in mclaren cup

no avatar

ÏbrãHîm

Google Play (Android)

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:05 pm
I suggest you add this option, many free upgrades are wasted on cheap LVLs like lvl 1 or 2 and its always like 1 : 10 k credits !!
Thank you.
no avatar

Skalberto

Google Play (Android)

Mon Feb 11, 2019 3:24 am
Para poder conseguir un carro sumamente veloz por medio de planos y competir en modo multijugador, es demasiado frustrante estar esperando mucho tiempo a que haya planos para su fabricación en copas, o en eventos, por eso sugiero que cada mes de menos se puedan conseguir uno o dos planos para su pronta fabricación y competencia.

Calico Jack

Windows PC

Fri Feb 15, 2019 6:06 pm
In regards to the removal of Mastery Challenge Farming,
I suggest you change S:10 McLaren X2 VS in Rapid Transit from 2 Laps to only 1 Lap.
Many players spent their hard earned tokens to Pro their X2 for the specific reason of MC15/14 farming.
This would be a small gesture to ease their displeasure.*Credit rewards for this race would have to be adjusted to make it a decent farming track +5k base credit (at 0VIP with no DC.)Image
no avatar

usariyer

Windows PC

Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:32 pm
Given the massive increase in the amount of cards required to PRO the cars, please increase our inventory storage. Thanks! Abhishek.
no avatar

MishMouse2019

Windows PC

Mon Feb 18, 2019 3:26 pm
With the new update we are no longer allowed to replay mastery races.  My main purpose of upgrading cars was to be able to farm credits from mastery race 15. Please allow us to re-play mastery races as by not being able to do so has removed a MAJOR incentive of upgrading cars.