Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

It Actually Happened... I Got Banned

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:00 pm
So, 7 years playing this game, 110 days play time, I finally get banned. What for? I have no flippin clue. 

I messaged them asking what the hell? 
and they said this... 

"We kindly recommend that you always acquire games (including in-game content) via official sources, and make no attempts to tamper with game files"

What does this even mean? How do you even get/aquire in game content? Officially or unofficially? Tamper with game files... what files? I have an iPhone. We don't have files on an iPhone. We cannot hack on an iPhone.
Dont they know this? 

Its like an angry parent saying "you are grounded for dying your hair hot pink!!!" While you are standing there with your natural hair color. 

so it's a 7 day ban... yeah I won't lose my account for good... THIS TIME. So now WTF do I do to make sure this doesn't happen again? If I didn't do anything to get banned this time, how long until I get banned permanently for doing nothing the next time? I feel like I've just been handed a ticking time bomb. 

This policy where they don't tell you exactly what you did, so you can at least have a chance to solve the issue is unacceptable. It's bad enough to accuse me of something I didn't do, but then to refuse to give me the ability to vindicate myself is just another kick while you're down.
________________________________________________________________________________

JakeP

Veteran

Windows PC

Re: It Actually Happened... I Got Banned

Fri Apr 09, 2021 6:42 pm
Welcome to the club.
 May the forces of evil become confused on the way to your house.
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Fri Apr 09, 2021 7:17 pm
Isn't there a lawyer playing this freaking game??
Especially to the ones that paid money, they HAVE to give you the exact report on what triggered the ban.
You're (we all are really) lucky it is only a 7 day ban without resetting your account...

LT43

Windows PC

Fri Apr 09, 2021 11:18 pm
At least it is not permentant.  You should post to the new forum. It seems that most visit less often here and tend not to post when they do.
ALERT: This forum is closing soon.  The new A8 independent forum is here: https://asphalt8.freeforums.net
Go sign up now!!

Sayaneechan

Veteran

Windows PC

Sat Apr 10, 2021 2:15 am
You probably did not give them enough money ::)

Nah kidding, I also have no idea. If they didn't tell you why, then nobody can know for sure.

Neilson

Veteran

Google Play (Android)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 3:50 am
These púnks are the most incompetent bunch of clowns in the gaming industry !
They don't know WTF they talking about or doing !
These mooks are bankrupting this company & we are all witnesses to it !
@ twenty I guess it coulda been worse , These F,N retárds coulda hit you with a permanent ! So I guess that's something to be happy about ! Sorry bro , F them púnks

twentyeggs

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Sat Apr 10, 2021 8:13 am
I was reading the CB thread just now and I saw that someone said if you jump off the map, you can be put into CB.

this has happened to me maybe 3-5 times, since playing this game. The very last time was the day right before getting this ban. I was on the space track, playing speed trials, and I hit a wall causing me to fall into nothingness. 
could this be the reason?
________________________________________________________________________________
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

Sat Apr 10, 2021 10:52 am
twentyeggs wrote:
I was reading the CB thread just now and I saw that someone said if you jump off the map, you can be put into CB.

this has happened to me maybe 3-5 times, since playing this game. The very last time was the day right before getting this ban. I was on the space track, playing speed trials, and I hit a wall causing me to fall into nothingness. 

Could be, but who can tell for sure?
CB sounds normal (lol) but getting banned for this is really weird, then again who knows?
Well, ONLY GL knows and they can look up the report but they won't do that, even if they do they won't tell you!

I've been presented the screen (see pic) a week ago and thought why not, I run 1 race and got thrown to CB.
GL glitch plus my curiosity put me there.
The same screen came up yesterday, this time I just restarted the app and it was gone.
Attachments
wp_ss_20210409_0002.png
wp_ss_20210409_0002.png (549.8 KiB) Viewed 355 times

Moyosore7

Windows PC

Sat Apr 10, 2021 6:31 pm
twentyeggs wrote:

Could be, but who can tell for sure?
CB sounds normal (lol) but getting banned for this is really weird, then again who knows?
Well, ONLY GL knows and they can look up the report but they won't do that, even if they do they won't tell you!

I've been presented the screen (see pic) a week ago and thought why not, I run 1 race and got thrown to CB.
GL glitch plus my curiosity put me there.
The same screen came up yesterday, this time I just restarted the app and it was gone.

This particular glitch occurs during loading up.

You can get maybe 3 or 4 races in before it reverts back to normal, unfortunately my MP run for this pre-update season has now been ended aprubtly thanks to Cheaterboard again.They need to rework their review system to differentiate repeated attempts at achieving a perfect runtime while upgrading your Car isn't cheating.

It's just frustrating...
no avatar

highroller

Apple (iOS)

Sun Apr 11, 2021 8:25 am
Really now? Please stop embarrassing yourself!!
You sitting in p.6 elite with only 79 races!😂
And this rant is coming from an individual who used to report players left and right, that lead to bans of other fellow racers in the past! Payback is a b*atch! This is actually pretty amusing..
Attachments
IMG_20210411_023829.jpg
IMG_20210411_023829.jpg (139.5 KiB) Viewed 220 times