Speak about anything related to Asphalt 8!

HappyGamer74

Windows PC

audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
BIG THANKS @AR
for pinning! 👍

In case any of you are wondering - I will not follow to the new forum, but wish you all good luck. My voluntary community work for this game will cease when the official forums close, and I have already found something else with which to occupy my time.

I think that you could simply stay,
but if you are better without us, make it so.
Just remember that doors are ever opened.
Let's hope that nobody pretends to be you.
It would be a real threat.
Didn't evr got the importance of firm until now:
https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
BIG THANKS @AR
for pinning! 👍

In case any of you are wondering - I will not follow to the new forum, but wish you all good luck. My voluntary community work for this game will cease when the official forums close, and I have already found something else with which to occupy my time.

Something else? Let me guess. You've substituted World of Tanks for a My Little Pony addiction. :)

Thanks for all the work Audio, you will be missed.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/
no avatar

eugened

Windows PC

Should we suggest that shutting up the forum means discontinuing the game (A8) in the nearest future in favor of A9 and the subsequent ones?
The problem is that A9 is terribly awful - both by gfx and gameplay. It's like Vista after W7.

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

eugened wrote:
Should we suggest that shutting up the forum means discontinuing the game (A8) in the nearest future in favor of A9 and the subsequent ones?
The problem is that A9 is terribly awful - both by gfx and gameplay. It's like Vista after W7.

No.
GL will discontinue ALL GL FORUMS incl A9.
All information flow will be outsourced to social media ...

Harry K

Veteran

Windows Phone

Alexatrom wrote:
eugened wrote:

No.

Technically speaking this forum is social media. ;) But you're right Alex. Forum closures are not directly linked to game lifespan.
So long, and thanks for all the fish. New, independent A8 forum - https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/

Alexatrom

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

Harry K wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
eugened wrote:

No.

Technically speaking this forum is social media. ;) But you're right Alex. Forum closures are not directly linked to game lifespan.

Do you see? Therefore, I could never take on a responsible position:
I forget to use only one word and then I am vulnerable and my actual statement falls by the wayside.
The forgotten word is "OTHER" ...🤣😂... but I think eugened got the right idea ...

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
BIG THANKS @AR
for pinning! 👍

Good Luck and Thanks for your work here... will miss your level headed nature and your sensible decision making.
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit
no avatar

nks71

Veteran

Windows Phone

Greece

TheGoldenRetrieverAU wrote:
audiorapture wrote:
Alexatrom wrote:
BIG THANKS @AR
for pinning! 👍

Good Luck and Thanks for your work here... will miss your level headed nature and your sensible decision making.

Well said! 👍
no avatar

eugened

Windows PC

Alexatrom wrote:
No.

Thanks for clarification!

TheGoldenRetrieverAU

Veteran

Apple (iOS)

bump
This board closing soon... new board https://asphalt8.freeforums.net/ please visit